On Their Way

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

L shot awake in full bloom. He had been sweating like a pig. His clothes drenched in his sweat. He noticed that they were in the meadow.

"What's with the full . Were you doing something naughty." Kai teased trowing him a pack of blood. 

L gladly took the blood chugging it down. He got up and heading to the lake to cool off. 

"What the hell are we doing here." L asked. Knowing Kai could hear him.

"You fainted because of your little wound you received from the wolf. I think you lost your touch. Your becoming a girl, fainting all the time." Kai teased. "So you going to tell me about your special moment." 

L snarled but didn't say anything. L stood in the lake, covering the lower half. He dunk under getting his hair wet. He ran his fingers through his now wet hair, thinking about the dream. He looked behind him to see Kai in the distance. L splashed water in his face. Once he felt calm and clean he got out getting dressed. He waked back to Kai. 

L still felt strange, he wanted to be left alone so he left Kai heading to a large tree. He jumped up into the tree, sitting on a large branch, the whole meadow in view. *Oh My ing God.* L repeated over and over again. L had no idea what happened. It was a dream, but it felt so real. And when he kissed her, it was intoxicating. Now L could think about was doing it again, this time he wanted to do it for real....

 

It was the next day.

"L we need to get ready to leave." Kai said packing his bag up.

L jumped down from the tree landing on his feet gracefully. "I thought you wanted to enjoy being away from the city as much as possible." L said getting his thing ready.

"I do, But we can't stay here any longer. The wolves no we are still here. It could get ugly." Kai stated throwing his bag over his shoulder. "You can stay. But I won't be here to save your a third time." Kai added walking away towards the cave.

L got his things ready and followed Kai out. He was torn. He wanted to stay and see her again but he also wanted to leave knowing what Kai was saying was true. They were outnumbered. 

"Shouldn't we wait until sundown to head out." L mentioned. Looking around curiously for any wolves in the area.

"Yes. But I have a feeling the wolves are indoors." Kai said. And he was right. The wolves where holding a funeral for the two wolves that they had killed a few days ago. 

 

Kai walked through the forest, bold and proud. While L walked with caution also distracted by one wolf in particular. He could care less why he had the dream, he only wanted to satisfied his needs. He wanted to be able to touch her again. Something in him wanted to make it official, that she was his 

They walked through the forest when L suddenly stopped as he heard far off in the distance a soft melody. Someone was singing. He looked at his brother Kai who also stopped, listening to soft voice sing. 

"Its their passing song. So I guess we did kill a royal." Kai whispered. 

"I think that's Leah singing." L mentioned looking into the direction of the noise.

"And how would you know." Kai asked. 

L shrugged unsure how he knew, but he was positive it was her. "I just do. Lets go check it out." L mentioned climbing a large tree. 

"Are you crazy." Kai said but smirked climbing the same tree. His adrenaline pumping at the danger they were now in.

They jumped through the trees silently. They came across a large clearing with small mounds, flowers growing a

Please log in to read the full chapter