Coronation/Wedding Part 2

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah woke up before the sun. She never really slept during the night. She smiled as Grace snuggled closer to her. Leah kissed Grace on her forehead and got up. Instantly, Kuro and Rakki moved from the bottom of the bed and snuggled close to the little girl and kept her company as Leah went into the bathroom.

She needed to calm her nerves. Crazy butterflies swam in her stomach ever since she woke up. Leah smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror of her bathroom. 

"I am getting married. Oh my god." She squealed as she jumped up and down, with the excitement going through her at that moment. But it soon died down and she became nervous all over again.

Leah took a cold shower, the only source to calm her down. She let the cold water touch her skin for a while before finally getting out and getting dressed into something comfy. Leah walked out of the bathroom. A warm smile spread over her lips as she saw Gracie cuddling with Rakki. 

She walked over and picked up Grace from the bed with ease and without waking her. She walked out of the room and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Leah kept little Grace in her arms, as she continued to sleep. Leah at two pieces of toast and an apple. She finished and just sat there, rocking her body side to side, while humming a small tune. 

After what several minutes, Krystal, Jihyo, Bell and Sarah all walked in smiling. Leah stood up and walked over to Bell, handing Grace over to her. Bell smiled and took her baby, giving her a small kiss on the top of her head before looking at Leah again. 

"Come Leah, we have work to do." Jihyo kindly said, grabbing ahold of Leah's hand and leading her out of the dinning hall. Krystal and everyone else followed.

 

For three long hours, Leah was spent in a chair getting ready by her family. Her makeup was first then her hair, which took most of the time. Leah was then inside her dress and ready to go. 

Leah sat on the couch, with her mother on one side and Jihyo on the other. Leah grabbed both of their hands and smiled. 

"Thank you." Leah softly spoke. 

Krystal smiled, giving Leah's hand a tight squeeze for comfort. "Sweetie, you look beautiful and I so happy to be here with you. I love you so much." She said. 

Leah turned her head towards Krystal and smiled even more, tears threatening to fall but she held them back not wanting to ruin their hard work. She just returned squeezed her hand in return and smiled brightly towards her mother. 

Jihyo smiled as she stood up from the couch. 

"Leah, I am so happy to be calling you daughter soon. The Coronation​is first then your Wedding. I need to make sure your knights are ready, so if you will excuse me." Jihyo said with her warm smile. 

Leah smiled and nodded. Jihyo walked out of the room and headed to the higher level where her son's had spent the last several hours, getting ready and staying clear of Leah.

 

 

Kai and L sat in a large room, waiting patiently for the time to come. Where they would finally be able to see Leah. Not being able to see her for a day and several hours was a pain. They could sense her but couldn't see her, which drove them crazy. 

Kai knee bounced up and down at a rapid speed and L sat fidgeting with his fingers. Their heads looked up as Jihyo entered the room. She smiled, seeing her boys and walked over towards them. 

L and Kai both stood up as their mother approached them. "You two look absolutely stunning, very handsome." She smiled. 

"Can't we see her now." L asked.

"No. You two need to wait until the wedding. Kai will be crowned then the three of you will get married."Jihyo said. "Besides you have another two horse before the wedding and let me just say, when you see her, you will feel like the air was knocked out of you. She looks beautiful." 

Kai and L was about to run out of the room but Jihyo placed her body in front of the door and kept her boy's inside. "No, You can't see her yet."

"Its your fault for telling us how she stunning she looks. Just makes us want to see her even more." L hissed annoyed but soon smiled walking back to the couch to sit down.

 

Jihyo smiled as Sang Bum entered the room. She walked over towards him and gave him a kiss on the check. He wrapped and arm around her tiny waist as he looked at his nephews. 

"Its time, Kai. Lets go." 

Kai nodded and walked out with L right behind him. They walked to the large room covered with flowers and all kinds of plants filled the room. Everyone was already sitting and waiting. Kai watched as L walked down the aisle and then it was Kai's turn. He made it to the end and stood in front of the preacher. 

The preacher spoke, gaining everyone's attention. He recited the words of a true king. Someone who will be responsible of running a whole nation. 

"Please stand." 

Kai stood and walked forward. "Do you swear to lead the people and protect your nation." 

Kai bowed his head then looked at the people. "I swear, I swear to be a true leader and take responsibility for everyone. I promise to lead and help those who need it."

Kai turned back around to face the preacher. He kneeled on one knee and the Preacher placed the royal crown on is head. Kai then stood grabbing a golden ball and a scepter before facing his people.

"I pronounce Prince Kai, King of The Vampires." 

Everyone stood up and cheered at their new king. Kai bowed his head and turned back to place the ball and scepter back on the velvet pillow. He took his crown off and smiled as L gladly took it. 

"Now is the royal wedding of the queen."

Everyone sat down and waited with excitement. Everyone loved Leah. For a year she spent her time walking around the Kingdom get

Please log in to read the full chapter