Years passed...

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

150 Years later…..

A lot has happened in those 150 years. Daehyun and Sarah got married and they are already expecting their second child. Daeryong found his girl and they are getting married in a month. Soryong and Bell have Gracie and Holly, again Leah ended up coming up with the name. Yunho has been hiding it but he still grieves over Krystal. And time to time he would disappear for a month or two at a time, leaving Soryong to take care of everything. 

Leah on the other hand….


“Ugh, Kai stop it that tickles….” Leah hissed.

Kai smirked as he pulled himself up. He laid over Leah, his elbows supporting his body so not to crush her. She smiled as Kai kissed her collar bone then he kissed her neck. 

“Are you sure that is your tickle spot.” He smirked as he lowered himself heading towards her legs. Leah shot up once she felt his tongue wipe over a very ticklish spot. She let out a moan as he continued to linger over the spot. 

“Ahhh S-stop it.” She whispered but her head leaned back as the feeling brought her more pleasure. She found her strength to reach for the covers and throw them off. Kai looked up, smiling at her expression. 

“Did I fi-”

Leah reached for him and pulled him up to her, where she locked lips with him. She slipped her tongue inside and fought for dominance but Kai soon took over and quickly sat up and placed Leah on his lap. 

Kai rammed into her over and over again. Leah screamed out with the full pleasure, leaning over and digging her nail into his board back. Kai smirked even more seeing her arched her back to the side reviling her neck to him. 

His fangs extended out and stuck is fangs into her neck. He drank her blood and as he continued to trust deeper into her core causing her to moan out every time. 

Kai retraced his fangs and kissed the mark before he went to her puffy lips. He kissed her roughly then passionately, like he just couldn’t get enough of her. 

Leah pulled on his hair. She smiled as she pushed Kai down on the bed and straddled him, rocking herself back and forth, bring him pleasure.  

Kai smirked as he quickly changed positions and rolled over on top of her. He wrapped her legs around his waist and rammed over and over and took her lips with his own, muffling any cries she was going to scream out. 


Leah rested her head on Kai’s chest as he gently her . His fingers gently tracing her skin. He kissed her head as he looked up at the ceiling. 

“I am going to miss you.” He said.

Leah smiled and looked up at him. “Really, Is that why we did it 5 time already. At this point I can’t even move.” 

Kai smirked. “That was my intention.” he said giving her another sweet kiss. 
“Can’t you just come with me. I mean your going to be home alone.”

“I won’t be home alone, I have the servants and mom here. Besides she has something plan.” 

“Oh, and what does my mother have planned.” 

“I can’t tell you, it’s a girl thing.” Leah said in a teasing manner. 

Kai groaned but ignored it. He pulled Leah closer towards him and gave her another couple kisses. Kai was going away for two weeks, meeting L in the Main Lands. L had been gone for three days already and Leah did miss him a lot. But Kai was liking the feeling of Leah all to himself.

“What are you going to do when I am not here.” 

“Well for starters, I am going to read my book that I haven’t been able to finish in over 15 years. Then I am going to sleep in my bed ‘alone’” She smiled at the thought. Ever since she married Kai and L it has been constant sleepless nights and she wanted to feel what it was like to sleep alone again. 

“That’s fine, cause when I get back it will be more endless nights.” 

“We will see.” 

Soon Leah fell asleep on Kai stomach. Kai on the other hand needed to get up in a hour anyway and decided to watch Leah sleep. His eyes scanning her small fit petite body. Not long it was time for him to depart for the Main Lands. He got out of the bed.

He walked over to the floor and grabbed his pants and shirt. He put them on and wrote several letters before walking out. 

 

A week passed since Kai left for the Main Lands. And Leah was having a pleasant time. She did miss them a lot but she felt relieved to be able to breath without them constantly breathing down her neck asking for it.

Leah walked down the halls, heading to meet Jihyo for something important, that she still didn’t know the whole reason. 

Once she spotted Jihyo she ran towards her and greeted her with a big hug. 

“So what is so important.” Leah asked. 

“I asked Doctor Zhang to give you a check up.” 

Leah’s face dropped. “M-mom I can’t get pregnant. We already talked to several doctors about the matter. I barren. I am sorry.” Leah said with sadness. 

After she died by King Jaejoong she became barren, unable to conceive children. Which broke her heart. Leah was about to walk away when Jihyo grabbed her arm gently.

“Please, just this one last time. For me.”

“Fine.” 


Leah walked behind Jihyo,

Please log in to read the full chapter