Kai and L

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai traveled at a slow pace, enjoying the outside life and being away from the palace and his Father. Kai was making sure he wouldn't rush himself, taking his time. Because he was dreading the day he would have to return to the palace. But he also couldn't sleep and found it hard to make camp. So he traveled even through the darkest of the night, making his way to the werewolf territory slowly.

By the next night Kai was tired from walking and hungry. He found a safe place to rest under a tree. He put his pack down leaning against the tree, getting out a container of blood.

 

From where he was sitting Kai was able to see off in the distance the end of the Vampire territory and the beginning of the Werewolf. He would have to be on high alert for the rest of the trip. He closed his eyes but kept his senses on full alert.

He rested late in the night until he woke up to a presence coming closer towards him. He shot awake, looking around. He then jumped up into the tree, grabbing out his large knife, ready to attack. 

His heart was pumping, adrenaline running high. His body low ready to spring into action. He watched the hooded figure come closer until he was right under the branch Kai perched on. 

Kai was about to jump when the figure spoke.

"Kai I know its you. Don't kill me." 

Kai jumped down putting his knife away, a annoyed expression on his face. 

"What the are you doing her L." Kai hissed.

"Nice to see you to." L said with sarcasm, "Same as you actually. They day you left I had my own dream." To prove it L lifted up his sleeve, reveling the tattoo of the Dawn Pack symbol. 

"This is just bull. Fine whatever." Kai dropped to the floor leaning against the tree closing his eyes again.

L did the same on the other side, He got out his own container full of blood drinking it. He sighed satisfied for the quick meal leaning on the tree.

"I guess I'll take first watch." L said keeping his eyes peeled open.

 

Kai and L walked together to the end of the Vampire territory, they were officially in Werewolf territory. Now they had to be extra vigilant, since a werewolves had better smelling sneces and hearing then a Vampire. 

"Don't we want to get out of the open space. They could easily spot us, since we are in the open." L stated. 

Kai didn't say anything but headed into the thick trees. Kai walked further into the forest, checking to see if the close was clear. 

"Relax, they probably don't come down this far." L said walking in further passing Kai on the side. 

The two brothers walked in silence for several hours. Until Kai spoke first.

"We should keep going through the night, less wolfs out. Unless your too tired." Kai mocked. 

"Lets go, I want to kill me a werewolf, a powerful one at that." L said with a smirk. Walking in front of Kai. 

 

They walked through the night heading to the Dawn's pack City. It would be another four days until they reached their destination. The forest was dark and eerie, something Kai enjoyed. He was just weird like that.

They continued walking until the sun started coming up. They both decided it was best to rest during the day and travel at night. They found a large tree that had a opening at the roots, large enough for them to hide in. L looked around for a large boulder to lock them in. 

They got themselves comfortable in the pitch dark earth cave. When L started laughing.

"What is so funny." Kai asked.

"I never thought we, off all people would be sleeping under a tree. I mean this is a Wolf's nest." L laughed again.

"Shut up. This doesn't leave the cave understand. I can't believe I am reduce to travel with you and sleep under a ing tree." Kai grumbled.

"Okay princess." L teased.

Kai let out a irritated growl making L shut up for the rest of the day. They both felt secure in the abandoned nest and fell asleep, waiting for the night to take over.

 

 

Leah woke up the next day. First thing she did was look outside, for any crazy hormonal werewolves. They were all gone. Leah did her happy dance. She got dressed running out of her room to bump into Taylor and Jack falling on the floor. 

"Oh Princess, are you okay." Taylor asked offering a hand to help her up. 

Leah didn't bother with his hand, she shot upwar

Please log in to read the full chapter