The Plan

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai and L were to slow to react to the flying arrows that flew at them. They were down with in a second from just turning to face to door. They heard whimpering and crying before they fell to the ground, unable to move any part of their body.

Kai scanned his eyes, seeing his mother with her hands over and tears running down her face. She made a move to get up but was struck down by a nearby guard. Kai's insides boiled at the sight his eyes turning silver, but he couldn't move. He wanted to so bad but nothing was working. Kai was only able to watch helplessly as his mother was kicked to the side to see the men advancing towards Leah and Bell. Kai saw the look in Leah's eyes she scanned the area stopping at L before bring her attention to him. Kai was finding himself blacking out, but he fought hard. He glued his eyes to Leah her body protectively infront of her sister. It was his job. His job to protect her, to keep her safe. But once again he was off guard and now he couldn't do . He watched as Leah and Bell were carried out, Leah screaming his and L's name repeatedly, her cries burning his insides. But once again he out, as the poison took affect.

L found himself on his knees, looking at the arrow piercings through his chest. He looked over to see the one responsible for the arrow, seeing a his father grinning evilly in his direction. He sent his men in. L turned his attention to his mother, hearing her whimpering. She was knocked out in a second before all the men went to Leah. L fought, he was barely able to get up. But he fell back down again, laying on his side. Leah hissed at the men. Her eyes scanning the area before stopping at his. She then looked for Kai. L felt his body shutting down, feeling his insides heating up at the poison mixing with his blood. His body trembled, in attempts to fight the unknown virus spreading through him. But all he could do, was watch as Leah and Bell were being carried out, Leah's screaming, echoing through his ears. L soon out, hearing his father snickering laughter. 

______________________

"LET ME GO.. KAI, L..... KAI, L." Leah screamed, crying their names over and over. Leah struggled, using her body to thrash around, with little luck. 

"KAI, L,..... KAIIII, LLL..." 

"SHUT THE UP." One Vampire hissed. 

Leah was draped over the Vampire's shoulder, she couldn't see Bell, but heard her crying. She then saw the Vampire King making his way up the stairs, her eye narrowing into slits of cold ice. She gathered all of her strength, fighting against the Vampires hold. Once he let go Leah launched herself at Jaejoong, throwing herself at him, knocking him on the ground. 

Leah was about to bite down. When a hand grabbed . Jaejoong smirked as he squeezed tighter, his eyes with amazement. He got up swiftly from the ground with Leah in his grasp. His eyes not once breaking her cold stare. 

"I have to admit. For a tiny thing you sure are strong. But you are the daughter of King Yunho." Jaejoong said. The threw Leah like she was tiny skipping rock, to the previous Vampire that had her before. "Don't let go of her again." Jaejoong hissed his warning before passing the Vampire, leading the way out to the dark dungeon. 

Leah was carried to a library of some sort. Like a study more than a library. She was firmly placed on the couch with Bell sitting next to her. Leah instantly moved closer to Bell, wrapping her arms around her. Jaejoong walked to the desk, sitting himself down, resting his chin in his hands with his eyes glued on her and Bell. 

"Well I  have good news and bad news." Jaejoong stated. "What would you like to hear first." He inquired. Leaning back in his chair. 

Leah kept shut, her eyes strongly burning holes in his head. Jaejoong laughed, leaning forward. 

"Ill start with the good. Your family is less then a day away. They have come to rescue you." Jaejoong stated. He looked at Bell then. "But not you. They still don't know I have you." 

"What." 

"I haven't told you. I have had my spy intercept all of your messages to each other of the past several months. Only your sweet mother knows of her absence. Every letter she sends to your father is replaced with a different message." Jaejoong explained grinning victorious. 

"So the bad news is. One of you is going to die with sometime tomorrow." He informed. 

Bell tensed up, hiding her head into Leah's shoulder, as tears fell. Leah's eyes turned into narrow slits, her eye blue with the anger inside of her. Her whole body trembling with the sudden rage that took over.

Jaejoong smirked even wider seeing her demeanor change. Finding her anger entertaining. 

"Before anything happens. I do wish to know why you went to the Main Lands." Jaejoong questioned.

"Its none of your ing business." Leah snarled. 

"I could kill her right now if you prefer. I mean your father and brothers still don't know she is hear." Jaejoong threatened with a smile on his face. 

Leah tighten her grip on Bell. "I was looking for answers."

Jaejoong understood right away. His smile turning into a scornful frown. He got up heading to the bookshelf behind him. Searching for a few seconds he finally found what he was looking for.

He held it out. "This is what you were looking for." He stated matter of a fact. "Rhapsody's journal. Maybe I should say Heyigin."

Leah's eyes scanned the book. It was the same one she was looking for, from her dream. She looked at Jaejoong, then it hit her. 

Rhapsody was talking about another. "Y-you are the other. The one she refused. It was you."

"You seem surp

Please log in to read the full chapter