Promise

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai was the first to wake up. He listened first before removing the large boulder. He crawled out looking around. He was hungry, he ran out of blood a few hours ago. He would need to hunt. A few seconds later L joined him outside. 

L stretched, cracking his body from all of the little kinks. He snapped his neck satisfied he looked at his brother.

"So, you ready." He asked.

"No, I am hungry and I finished all of my blood." He stated. "I am going hunting." He stated, walking off.

Kai relied on his senses, smelling the night air, listening closely, mostly his vision. Kai was able to see everything. Like the little mouse running through the bushes, or the caterpillar making its way up on the tree, Including the army of ants marching in a line going back to their ant colony. He wouldn't miss anything.

Kai scanned the area, able to see well beyond the normal distance. There off in a clearing, a group of deer heading for shelter as the night took over. Kai looked at L who also noticed. 

L smiled. "Want to race." He asked, lowering himself, preparing himself for the race.

Kai smirked, looking ahead. In three two one. They took off in a flash, time itself stopped as they ran through the thickness of the forest heading for the clearing where the group of herbivores made their way home. 

They weaved in and out avoiding trees, making their approach soundless. Making sure not to attract any werewolves in the area. Kai was the first to grab a deer, a buck, while L grabbed two female dears. The rest scattering like lost flies. Confused at what just happened. 

"Seems like I won." Kai stated, before biting into the buck, drinking his fill. 

L snorted. "Really. I could care less." L mocked biting into his own meal. Then took the second deer, draining the blood into his container for later. 

They stood up from the ground whipping the dirt off their shirts and the blood that dripped down their chins. They looked down at their kill unsure what to do with it.

"If we leave the remains here, the wolves will know. And if we burn their bodies, again wolves will know." Kai said leaning down at the corpse of the male deer. "I guess there is not choice."

Kai rolled up his sleeves and began to rip the animal open, taking out the organs throwing it in different areas, making it look like a real wolf killed the deer. Kia finished his hands and fingers clean. He looked at L waiting for him.

"That's gross." L smirked. He rolled up his sleeves bending down, doing the same to both female deer. He his hands and fingers.

"Lets go." Kai said. "I don't want to be here when werewolves catch the scent of the carcass." 

They ran from the carcass until they felt they were far enough. They began to walk again, keeping the noise down. 

"So if we keep this up, traveling at night just walking we should be at the Dawn Pack in a few days. I kind of feel like making a quick stop at the Shona Pack just to have some fun." L mentioned.

"Go ahead. I am not going to stop you." Kai said. Walking ahead.

"I thought you wanted to delay as mush as possible. Not wanting to return to the palace."  L inquired.

"I do, but I want to get to our destination first before I go and play." Kai answered.

L nodded agreeing. They walked in silence a bit before L spoke again.

"So, the slave wolf girl, what ever happened to her." L pondered, glancing at Kai.

"I don't know, we have a lot of wolf slaves." Kai stated.

"I guess your right. But I do remember one night a certain someone was having fun. I could wolf blood coming from your room." He pried. 

"Do you ever shut up." Kai snapped getting annoyed.

"No not really, so do

Please log in to read the full chapter