Together again

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Leah eyes widen as the King pierced his scornful eyes at her. All she felt was fear cloud her. Bell was unable to move at all. And Leah just hoped the King would ignore her. 

"W-what do you want." Leah asked keeping his gaze on her. 

Leah waited for him to speak. But nothing. He just stared at her, as if trying to figure something out. This went on for another few minutes, Leah the whole time kept staring back at him. Keeping him focus on her. 

But her patients were running low. And she wanted to go over to see if Jihyo was alright. Leah took a deep breath and tighten her fists. She knew he wasn't going to kill her but she didn't know about the others. 

Leah took another deep breath as she glared back at the King with disgust and hatred. "WHAT THE DO YOU WANT." Leah yelled. 

Jaejoong snarled at her outburst. He grabbed her by the throat lifting her off the ground. Bell felt helpless and when she made a move Leah hissed, warning her to stay put. 

Leah kept her gaze on Jaejoong, holding onto his hands around her neck. Her breathing staggering and her vision losing focus. Leah kicked her legs around trying to find something to support herself but found nothing. 

Jaejoong brought her higher and  higher in the air. Choking the life out of her slowly. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON'S." Jaejoong hissed strangling her even harder. 

Leah's eyes began to close and she was becoming numb. Only two words escaped her lips. 

"Kai, L" She said in a faint whisper before she out. 

________________________

 

Both Kai and L's head bounced up looking towards the front door. The stood up feeling Leah's presence all of a sudden. She was scared, frighten. Something terrible was happening. 

Kai ran to the door with L right behind him. Kai began banging on the door demanding to be released with L in the background looking for another way out. 

"LET US OUT NOW... YOU STUPID SON OF A . I DEMAND YOU TO LET US OUT NOW. I WILL ING RIP YOUR THROAT OUT." Kai threatened but nothing happened of course. 

Kai threw himself at the door over and over. He did it so much that the metal door began taking his shoulder's form. But it was too strong to be broken through. 

Kai continued with L in the back ground looking for a different solution. He then looked out the window. 500 ft or more to the ocean floor. L looked back at Kai then back at the window. He walked over to Kai placing a hand on him. But Kai continued slamming his body into the door. 

"I will be right back." L said in a tiny whisper, only for Kai's ears. L looked forward running at full speed jumping out the window and plummeting down to the ocean bottom. 

Kai heard the glass shatter, turning his attention behind him he saw L gone and the window broken. A wide grin spread over his lips as he threw his body into the door over and over again. 

L managed to stay conscious, to his surprise. No vampire was able to jump from 500 ft and manage to stay awake. L swam like a mad man to shore. He ran, finding a window. He broken in and ran all the way upstairs finding the four men that guarded the room he was in. Kai still hard at work. 

L ran at the four Vampires keeping guard. Knocking out the first one then unlocking the door quickly. Kai ran out and threw the Vampire off of L, literally ripping out his throat. Like he promised. The two brothers finished with the remaining guards before they followed their instincts, leading them back down to the dungeon. 

­­_____________________

Jaejoong wasn't finished with her yet. He was very angry that she was able to corrupt his two son's. Even more anger flashed through him as he remembered the past. Jaejoong through at the wall. Her body limp as she laid unconsciousness. He walked over to her casually, lifting her up. He then heard the commotion going on and realized his son's broke out. 

"Dame." Jaejoong tossed her like a rag doll. Before heading back out of the room, locking it then intercepted his two son's from finding the secret room. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING." Jaejoong yelled. 

Kai got into Jaejoong's face. Baring his fangs. "I can smell her on you." Kai hissed with venom. L getting rather close to. 

Jaejoong sighed. He turned around finding no other option. Jaejoong led his son's to the secret room, opening it wide. 

It took Kai and L both a minute to adjust to the pitch black room. Movement is what caught their attention in the corner of the room. Someone hovering over a body. The body was small looking and by the looks passed out.

 Kai and L both ran inside hissing at the person hovering over the unconscious body. They turned to body over,  seeing it was Leah. L picked her up but stopped when Jaejoong stood in the door way. A evil grin on his face.

"Since you are forever lost. I have no choice then to get rid of you as well. Oh say hello to your 'mother'." Jaejoong smirked before locking the door. 

Kai and L both growled as they to were now prisoners in their own home. Kai ran to the locked door, banging and throwing himself at it. But this door was a lot stronger then the previous one, he couldn't even indent the door like the last one.  L gently placed Leah back down, as he was about to head over to Kai and help when it finally registered.

L looked around the dark room. He heard three heartbeats and a tiny faint one, not including Kai and his own. He found the woman that had been previously hovering over Leah and saw she was with child. He felt bad for hissing at her earlier. L finished scanning the room to see another comatose person laying on the floor. 

With Kai still, occupied, L walked over to the woman on the floor. His heart beating extremely fast. He knelt beside her, turning her around to see her face. His eyes widen. 

"K-Kai." 

Kai turned around, thinking it had to do with Leah. He was by L side in a second. "What." He asked looking at L before taking his attention in the woman in L's arms. 

Utter shocked took over the b

Please log in to read the full chapter