Conversations

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah walked down a small path with Kai and L in front of her. By her request, she ordered them to stay in front of her, so she could watch them. Which they agreed to shut her up.

Leah looked around, taking in the scenery. When she had a sneezing attack. 

One after the other. Leah stopped next to a tree for support as her sneezing took over. L and Kai stopped turning to see Leah pressed against the tree. Her eyes watery and the weird faces she made as she sneezed. 

"What are you allergic to nature." L sarcastically said sitting down on bolder. Kai continued walking ahead, to scan the area.

"N-Nooo." She managed before another sneeze. Once she finished with her sudden attack she got a napkin from her bag whipping her nose. "Ugh, someone was talking about me." She mentioned putting her napkin back in her bag. 

"Are you going to sneeze again? Because you can wake up a whole village with you loud elephant calls." L remarked, with a raised eyebrow and a cocky grin. 

"Tsk... Rude much. And no, I am not going to to tooooo." Leah's eyes squinted and her nose raised as she was about to sneeze for the hundredth time, when a face popped in front of her, in a nano second, scaring her.

Leah jumped back, eyeing L. "What the hell. Haven't you heard of personal space. I have a large bubble." She said making a huge circle around her, drawing her bubble.

L raised his hands in the air. "At least you didn't sneeze." He smirked. Walking ahead to catch up to Kai. 

Leah made a disgusted face as she followed behind keeping a safe distance between the two brothers. 

They walked for miles in silence when Leah was the first to break the dead silence. 

"So you guys are brothers. You don't look related." Both Kai and L looked behind them to look at Leah. 

"We are, unfortunately. Have the same mother and father." L said.

"Well I know Kai doesn't like his father very much so I won't ask about him. What about your mother, what is she like." Leah asked wanting to make small talk.

Both L and Kai tensed as Leah brought up their mother. A sudden gloomy atmosphere surrounded the two brothers.

"I am sorry, You don't have to answer that. I was just trying to make small talk." Leah blurted, afraid she hit a sore topic.

Once again silence filled the area as the three of them made their way further away from Werewolf territory. 

 

L glanced back to see Leah engross with her surroundings a small smile on her face as she looked at each tree and flower she passed. Her eyes sparkled as the light shined on her. L bumped his elbow into Kai, using his head to point to Leah who was still fascinate with the scenery. 

Both brothers hid their amusement and the tiny smirks they had hidden from each other. 

"So Princess. I am surprises your Parents let you go alone." L mentioned out of the blue. 

"They wouldn't." Leah responded still absorbed in the flowers that she picked up a few seconds ago.

"So you ran away." Kai blurted in a cold tone.

Leah finally snapped out of her daze. A little upset with herself that she spoke unintentionally. 

"Yes. I needed answers. So I left." She mentioned with a firm tone. She already said more than she wanted, so why not. "You know it will be dangerous, if you are found with me. My father probably already sent out search parties and probably already called every town and city by now. As of now, I am everyone's priority." 

"Great. Well thanks to your cloaks, I feel safer. Where did you get these things anyway." L asked. Looking at the material of the cloaks.

"I made them. Your lucky I brought extra." She mentioned lightly chucking the flower in her hands to the side.

"Y-you made these." Kai softy said turning to look at her. "Is there anything you can't do." 

"Fly." 

L grinned while Kai rolled his eyes as he proceeded to walk forward. They walked for a few hours having small talks here and there. 

Leah looked around, she dropped her hood lifting her head up. She placed her hood back up as she looked at the two brothers in front of her.

"We need to find shelter." She suggested. Scanning the area for any caves or anything that could provide shelter. 

"The sun doesn't set for another 4 hours, lets just keep moving." Kai informed still walking.

L looked back at Leah and back at his brother. 

"Why do-"

"Its going to rain, I do not want to be caught outside when it does." She informed walking away to search for shelter. With L looking at his brother shrugging his shoulders, as he went to follow Leah.

Kai groaned annoyed, as he to gave in and followed behind. 

Leah was successful in finding a large cave near a waterfall. She placed her belongs down, sitting down taking a load off. She stretched her arms in the air before placing them on her lap. She looked at the brothers. Kai stood by the entrance scanning the area while L sat down across from her, his eyes closed.

"It doesn't look like it's going to rain." Kai remarked. 

"You have no patients, just wait." She said looking outside to see the clear sky.

Kai let out a low hiss as he walked

Please log in to read the full chapter