Large Patrol

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai ran like a missile. Bypassing every tree and bush like they didn't even exist in the first place. Kai made it to the location safely, finding his brother still passed out from the werewolf poison that knocked him out hours ago. 

It had already been a day and a half since the battle in the meadow. Kai took the cloak from L hanging it up in front of the entrance blocking out their scent from any werewolf passing by. 

Kai looked at the black cloak as he hung it. 

Flashback...

Leah left the hut after making sure L was going to be alright. Kai took a sip from his canteen, drops of blood dripping from the sides. He wiped it away then lifted L's head so he could pour blood into his system.

Minutes later, after Leah left she came back with worry across her face. Kai instantly got up, looking at Leah in the eyes. He wanted to walk to her, to make sure she was okay. But he stayed in his position, waiting for her to speak. 

"What is the matter." He asked. 

"They are coming. Enough to kill you in a second.  You have to take your brother and leave." She said with worry.

"What makes you think they will find us." He said a bit with arrogance in his voice.

"Because my father finds everyone." She said.

"So you are the princess." He said standing up. She nodded. Kai lifted L up, following Leah as she led him to another safe exit, underground. 

"Here take this." She said handing Kai her cloak. "It will block out you scent, Now go before my father finds you." She added. Pointing the way out. Kai just ran, trusting her. When he turned around she was gone. 

End flashback...

Kai and L have been in hiding since then. Kai kept to the underground tunnel finding themselves coming out of another cave. He then heard water near by. Finding a cavern behind a waterfall on a ledge. With Kai strength he made it bigger and deeper. Since the two of them would be staying there for awhile. At least until L woke up and regained his strength.

Kai was still on the hunt, he refused to return until he killed himself a wolf from the Dawn Pack. That's why he was there, to prove he was a Vampire, to prove he was ready to for anything. To prove all of his training wouldn't go to waste. 

Kai walked over to the wall, sliding down with his hands to his face. He also couldn't help to think about her. She was a wolf, and he we was suppose to kill her. But he couldn't. Kai was confused as to why he spared the girl, a mortal enemy of his kind for centuries. 

Kai looked at his brother still unconscious. He leaned forward, slapping L in the face a few times. Nothing, Then seconds later. BOOM!!!!!!

L woke up, wide eye and groaning. He looked around seeing his brother staring at him with an annoyed look.

"What the hell happened. Where are we." L asked shooting upward, turning around in a circle. "Did I kill her, did you kill her, what the happened." L asked a little worried. L ended up sitting back down do to the large throbbing in his head. 

"Calm down L. What is the last thing you even remember." Kai asked throwing him the pouch of blood. Which he caught and started drinking. 

"I remember we found out she was a royal then nothing." L mentioned taking another long sip of the blood. 

"Well she bite you, then healed you. She also helped us escape from her pack." Kai said briefing L what happened. 

"Really. That actually bite me." But once L called her a he instantly regretted it, but he wasn't sure why. "How long was I out." L asked.

"A day and a half. We need to stay here since the pack is looking for us." Kai adde

Please log in to read the full chapter