Royal Wedding

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah was walking through a forest. Trees, bushes, grass and flowers covering the ground and the sound a flowing river nearby. She stayed on the path as she continued going forward. Hoping she would find something soon. 

Leah felt like she had been walking for hours before she came across a clearing. A wide open meadow. Leah was in the Main Lands again. Leah walked forward not sure what she would find. Not long after Leah found a small house under a large tree. Looking at from her stand point the house seemed to be livable but when she got closer she could tell it had been abandoned for years.

Leah looked through the windows before walking in. The house was completely furnished with old vintage furniture​. The walls were covered with Ivy and grass grew on the floor. Leah walked over to the fireplace seeing picture frames covered with dirt and dust. She cleaned it off seeing a couple happily smiling at each other. Leah looked at the renaming pictures. All of the same couple, always happily smiling at each other in different locations. Leah explored deeper inside, going upstairs and finding two bedrooms. The first bedroom seemed to be the master bedroom, a large bed in the middle of the room covered with leaves and the walls also covered with Ivy all the way up on the ceiling. She walked inside the room finding a desk in the corner.

She went through the old letters. Her eyes widen.

June 6th, 1205

This letter was older than her mother and father. Leah tired to read the letter but found it difficult, she gently placed it back down and went to the second bedroom. A small smile spread as she stepped in. A baby's nursery. Little stuffed animals on the shelves a rocking chair in the corner. Leah walked back out heading back down the stairs going into a study room.

Books and more books covering the walls a small couch in the middle with a candlestick on a small table. Leah walked over to the a shelf, browsing the books. She was to engross looking at the books she didn't notice a faint presence enter the same room. Once she picked a book and turned around she jumped seeing someone she didn't expect. 

"What the hell. You scared the out of me." She said catching her breath.

"My bad." 

"What are you doing here." Leah asked opening the book to see if she could read it. She couldn't but she knew it was a woman's handwriting. She looked back up to see him just stare at her.

"Why are you staring, and you haven't asked my question." 

"Well I was walking and walking and walking then I found this little of a cottage. Then I heard you in here... Does that answer your question." He said with sarcasm​.

'"Fine whatever. You and your brother are completely different. He is actually nice to be around. You are just ugh..." 

"Look I don't give a about you opinion. Now where the hell are we." He said with anger and annoyance. Walking up next to her.

Leah stepped back from him and looked at him. "Look, Kia-"

"KAI, MY NAME IS KAI." He yelled.

"SORRY... Look 'Kai', I don't know why we are here but its obvious that we are in the main lands. I just know this is some kind of dream but it seems real. Since I am talking to you. Now can you read ancient gibberish." Leah asked handing him the book.

Kai took the book from Leah and looked through it. It was old language. Kai read the first page.

"Its a diary. A woman's at that. Here, I am not reading a dead chick's dark secrets." Kai said shoving the book back into Leah. He walked off looking at the other books.

"sissy." Leah whispered as she looked up from the book knowing he heard her.

Kai growled walking back over taking the book out of her hands and started reading. He walked over to the couch as he continued reading. Leah walked behind him peering over his shoulder to see what he was reading. 

"Stop reading over my shoulder. Its ing annoying." He hissed.

"Why its not like I really reading it, since I can't. And I hate waiting so hurry up." She hissed back.

Kai growled. *Women, They are all annoying.* He thought going back to the book in his hands.

Leah walked in front of him pacing back and forth finding it even more annoying that he kept such a unexpressed face as he read the book. She wanted to know what it said. The suspense killing her. 

"WELL. Common tell me something I can't take it." She screamed throwing her hands in the air frustrated.

Kai's eyes moved from the book to Leah. A dark scowl. 

"Stop that. Stop staring at me like I am a freak, I need to know what it says. I have to know." She dropped to the floor all dramatically.

"Will you just shut up and be patient." He growled looking back at the book. "I'll tell you when am finished." 

Leah got up from the floor and walked away. She finished looking around the hut while Kai took his sweet time reading.

*I wonder why I keep dreaming about the Main Lands, especially with the Vampire brothers in the same dream.* She thought walking through a door leading to a sitting room. 

Leah smiled at the cute room. More toys all over the floor. She found several more books. She picked them up opening each one book. Finding one book that she actually understood. It was ancient werewolf language. It was a man's handwriting. Leah began to read.

'The Vampire King has invited my wife and I to a dinner party this afternoon. I am scared. He is a ruthless man with only one purpose and that is gaining power. We are the first. Me a werewolf and My love a Vampire. But it shows everyone that we are not so different. I hope his Highness will understand.'

Leah finished reading, most of it was destroyed from the moths and years of

Please log in to read the full chapter