Captured

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

L, Kai and Leah walked through the scorching heat. Leah acting more like a zombie. As she lazily dragged her feet through the thick sand. 

"Ugh. I freaking hate you guys." She said as she whipped sweat from her forehead. 

Kai looked behind her with L following up the rear. They both smiled at her suffering, but they also felt bad. That she felt the heat more than they did.

"It's not our fault we have different blood running through are veins." Kai stated. 

Leah reached out, meaning to smack him, but found him to far and herself too weak to care. Leah ignored the brothers for the rest of the day. Only focusing on her mission, to make it through another day. 

 

Night soon fell. Leah jumping in the air with glee. She jumped on L's back with excitement that she got her energy back. L, rolled his eyes as he tried to throw her off. But with not much success. 

"Yay. Are you a five years old. Get off me. Am tired." L complained. 

Leah patted his shoulders climbing down and falling to the now cold sand. Not long after she laid down she was soon out cold. 

Kai and L both laid down as well. Finding themselves also drain from the days journey. They both feel asleep, with no one awake to keep watch. 

 

Leah woke up from a strange dream she had. She looked next to her to see both the brother laid out as they slept. Leah shook her head. 

*No one stayed awake to keep a look out.* Leah thought. With a smile, Leah got up quietly. She walked away from the brothers not wanting to wake them as she circled the perimeter a few times. Finding nothing a threat. 

Leah walked a little further finding a large bolder in the middle of the desert. She walked up to it, but stopped. Something wasn't right. Leah started to slowly back up when four sets of yellow eyes popped up from behind the bolder. Walking closer towards her. 

Leah eyes widen as she saw the Reavers advanced towards her. Leah hastily turned around to escape but found herself caught by one in a spit second. Leah managed a muffle cry. Before she was knocked out cold.

 

Both Kai and L shot awake. Feeling uneasy. L was the first to see Leah missing. 

"Leah is gone." He said getting up from the sand and started following her footsteps, in a run. Kai right behind him. 

The two brothers found themselves at the top of a hill of sand. They crouched down, letting their night vision fully take affect. They scanned the area below. And to their horror found Leah in the arms of a Desert Vampire, a Reaver.

They watched as the one holding Leah took of her cloak and started lifting her unconscious body up to smell her. A wide sadistic grin forming as he brought her back down. Carrying her at his hip. 

"She smells good. Ugh. Can't I just have a bite." He asked, looking at another, the one in charge. 

"No. Lets go." He ordered, as he started running back to the village with the other three following behind.

Kai and L laid down flat, as the Reavers left, with Leah as their prisoner. They both thought about the torture that Leah would go through. A sport the Reavers do, just for the fun of it. 

"We have to do something." L whispered knowing that the Reavers were still nearby. 

Kai nodded his head. Looking back over to see the Reavers and Leah finally disappearing in the night. 

"Lets go." Kai said as he started running after them but kept his distance not wanting to be detected by them. L followed 

 

Leah woke up to a huge pain in her face. Warm fluid running down the side of her head. She lazily looked up, her vision still foggy. Seeing two figures standing in front of her. One his hand making his eyes glow a brighter yellow color. 

Leah thrashed in her chains unable to move. She looked back up with confidence. Her eyes burning fire. Her expression dark. 

"RELEASE ME. NOW." She roared.

Both of the men started laughing at her failed ordered. One of them leaned down grabbing her chin roughly, bring her gaze to look into his eyes. 

"I don't think so." He seethed. Throwing her head to the side harshly. "So, how much do you think her father will pay to have his precious daughter returned." He asked looking at the second one standing next to him. 

A wide grin playing. "Maybe he will give his life for her's." He said. 

Leah looked at the two Reavers and started laughing. "You don't know who I am. So stop your tactics. I am not afraid." She said with confidence. 

One of the Reavers leaned forward, clutching on her chair looking straight in her eyes. His eyes glowing and his razor sharp fangs showing. Reavers teeth were rows of pointy teeth, more like a great white sharks.

Even with his face right in front of Leah, she did not flinched. Her eyes burning as she stared back into his eyes.

The vampire looked at his comrade and grinned. "I like this one. She is feisty." He said turning his attention back on Leah. "So be it, I will find out who you are." He grinned harshly. He looked at the blood dripping from the side of her head. In a swift movement, he grabbed on to her head to prevent her from moving, as he the blood away clean. But more blood still oozed out as he reopened the wound with his sharp tongue.

Leah thrashed her head around, breaking free from his grasp. She then spit in his face. "DON'T ING TOUCH ME." She growled. 

The Vampire just whipped the spit from his face. He let out a evil laugh before he grabbed her chin a second time. Bring his face closer to her. He then forcefully kissed her, biting her lip in the process, drawing blood.

He took a mouthful before her strong antics paid of, as she head bu

Please log in to read the full chapter