Main Lands

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Kai ran with L to a safe location in the meadow. He laid L down, checking over the area where he took a nasty blow earlier. His wound was healing just at a real slow rate. L was still bleeding. Kai patched him up. Kai then went out to search for deer or any other type of animal to get blood.

Kai ran all throughout the meadow finding only a few grazing deer. He didn't hesitated, running at them with full force, snapping two of the deer's necks. He carried both deer back,  over his shoulder.

He drained the one deer dry, putting it into a container, then feed on the other for himself. He finished whipping the blood away. Kai took the blood in the container and supported L's head.

Kai waved the blood in front of L's face, hoping it would wake him up. Nothing.

"Dameit L, Why is it I am always taking care of sorry ." Kai groaned. Putting the blood to L's lips. He forcefully made L drink the blood and waited.

 

Hours went by and nothing happened. Kai tied a few different methods to try to wake L up, like hitting him in the face, cutting him, even biting him in the arms. But nothing seemed to work. Kai thought if he made it seem like L was in danger he would wake up, hoping that his instincts would kick in, but no luck. All Kai could do was wait for him to wake.

When Kai was doing everything to try to wake up L, L was in a dream, something so real.

L found himself in a tomb, underground. He climbed himself out of the earth, scanning the area for a clue as to where he was. But all he could see was a huge amount of land. Sea's of grass that extended for miles on end. 

He sniffed the air, listened and looked, using his senses to help him locate a destination. But nothing came up. He couldn't smell, he couldn't see very far and he couldn't hear anything besides the birds and bees near him. 

L then decided to go north heading to the mountains. It seemed to take L hours just to walk up the mountain. But once he was at the top he scanned the horizon. Nothing looked familiar to him. All he could do now was just walk, explore.

L spent a long time just walking around, in a forest. No signs of life anywhere but the trees. He walked further down until he spotted a girl in the distance sitting on a log, staring off to space, her chin resting in her palm. L waited a bit before he walked up to her.

He stepped on a twig, causing her to turn around all of a sudden. She stood up keeping her attention on L. L smiled keeping his hands in the air.

He came closer. He sat down on the log while she looked at him intently.

"Hi." L said first looking at what she was looking at before. "So seems like I am not the only one." He added turning to look at her. L's eyes widen when he noticed it was the wolf girl staring at him. She also recognized him since she pointed her index finger at him.

"Y-You." She stuttered.

L sat up, smiling even wider. "It's rude to point fingers."

"Why are you here." She asked. Keeping her distance at first.

L sat back down on the log and shrugged. "I don't know, I don't even no where 'here' is." L mentioned. "Leah right." 

She nodded coming closer to take a seat next to him. Keeping her distance and also keeping a watchful eye on him. 

"Am I that handsome." L asked turning his head to look at her with a cocky grin. She pouted turning her head away. "So where the hell are we." L murmured. 

"We are on the main lands if you must know." Leah mentioned.

"And how do you know we are on the main lands. Was there a sign or something." He sadistically​ asked.

"No sign. I just know, okay. Call it a woman's intuition or something." She retorted back.

L shock his head still confused about the whole situation.

"The Main Lands. Are you sure. The Main Lands have been deserted for centuries. Why are we here." L questioned.

"That's what I was trying to figure out before he scared the hell out me. I though I was the only one here. But I know we are on the Main Lands. I have read descriptive ​books, talking about the main lands and the people that use to live here. But as of now that's all I know." 

"Great." L sighed then fell back landing on the ground with his feet in the air. Leah stared at him but went back to starting off to space to think of a solution. 

"By the way. Thanks for not letting me die. Cause that would have ." L murmured softly. 

Leah smiled. "Your welcome. C-can I ask you a

Please log in to read the full chapter