It's Over

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soryong's eyes widen hearing the piercing screams coming from behind. His heart racing and his mind went into the clouds. Moments after hearing the piercing screams, Soryong  snapped out of it. His eyes narrowed into slits as he turned around and dashed towards Bell.

He spotted Inati running towards her and something in him kicked in making him run faster. He reached Inati before he could lay a finger on her, throwing him back into a tree. He needed to end this and quick. He looked at Bell for a nano second. Her body on the ground her arms hugging her stomach, tears running down her face. Soryong hissed as he looked at Inati who was in the process of getting up.

Soryong ran at Inati, bulldozing him down like a rhino, a heavy impact, as Inati met the tree a second time, only this time he was pinned by Soryong. 

Soryong threw his head back as his teeth took over his human set. His long K9's growing, the venom glistering. Inati hissed and thrashed but Soryong somehow overpowered him. 

"DIE." Soryong seethed as he went in for the kill. Soryong bite Inati in the neck. Waiting until Inati's body was no longer moving. 

Soryong retracted his fangs and wobbled backwards. He looked down feeling a emptiness in his gut. Blood oozed out of his new wound, the taste of blood in his mouth, as it started to come forth. His eyes going hazy. He fell to his knees as the pain suddenly took over.

When Soryong went for the killing bite, Inati rammed his hand hard into his stomach. Soryong's eyes where getting heavy but the sudden scream for his name woke him up. He turned around seeing a Reaver making his way towards Bell. Without a seconds thought Soryong ran at the Reaver tackling him to the ground, breaking his neck before biting into his neck. 

Soryong was once again filled with dizziness, his body shaking from the amount of adrenaline coursing through his body but he brushed it back. The sound of Bell next to him, calling his name over and over brought him back. 

He got up from the Vampire and ran to her side, lifting her up bridal style and ran like hell. He needed to get somewhere safe and so far he needed his brothers. His men were still fighting with the rest of the Reavers so he was on his own. 

"S-soryong i-i-it h-h-hu-rts." Bell said in a painful whisper. 

Soryong looked down at her, her face winced in pain at each contraction. He lifted her higher, ignoring the pain and gave her a kiss on her now drenched forehand. 

"I know. Just hold on." He said and ran even faster. Sweat falling down his face his eyes becoming hazy but he fought it and ran even faster at her scream.


_______________________________

 

Sang Bum ran at Jaejoong, ramming his knee into his face before backing off to catch his breath. He hissed at Jaejoong when he got up and dusted himself off. Sang Bum was going to run at him when he felt three others presence coming closer. A smirk formed and he looked at Jaejoong, who still hadn't noticed the advancing presence coming closer.

"Brother. I am beginning to think you aren't taking this seriously." Sang Bum said. 

"What makes you think that. Little Brother." Jaejoong responded whipping away blood from his lip. 

"Seems your getting reckless since you keep letting me hit you." Sang Bum said smirking. 

Jaejoong hissed and crouched his body forward. "Don't worry, That was the last time you will ever managed a strike." Jaejoong dashed forward ready to jump when he was suddenly pinned. His body crashed to the ground with two bodies holding him down. 

Jaejoong trashed violently, now sensing his son's that were the one's on top of him. 

Sang Bum walked closer to Jaejoong, kneeling in front of him. "Seems your son's really do hate you. I don't blame them." Sang Bum grabbed ahold of Jaejoong's collar from his shirt and dragged him with him. Kai and L still holding onto his arms.

Sang Bum moved out of the way reveling a large black wolf advancing forward, his eyes glowing with fire. He his teeth with his long tongue, spreading extra venom all over. 

Jaejoong smirked. "Well come get me then." 

Yunho lunged at Jaejoong bitting into his head and ripping it clean off. He Then started to bite more and more into Jaejoong's body until he could no longer feel his energy. 

Kai and L let go of Jaejoong's lifeless corpses and fell to the ground. Yunho then waisted no time and ran for the palace to see Leah. Sang Bum stood infront of his brother's corpse before kneeling down and looking at his Nephews he has never met before. 

"It's over." Sang Bum said. Kai and L both nodded panting heavily. 

 

Thanks to their mother they were able to keep their limbs but they were still healing and were already drained. Their mother even forbade them from coming but they of course didn't listen. 

It was there they met Yunho again. And formed a plan. And by golly it worked.

 

"Boys you need to stop this war. Here." Sang Bum handed the head of Jaejoong giving it to Kai. Kai nodded and ran off with L right behind. 

Sang Bum picked the rest of Jaejoong's body and carried it the ocean, where he threw it int

Please log in to read the full chapter