A name

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah walked down the long hall, not really caring where she was going. In fact she was lost but she was happy since she held her neice in her arms. She went to the right then the left. She walked into several door leading to larger rooms then more halls. 

"What is this place, I maze." Leah said in a baby voice as she looked the baby in the eye, she leaned down and rubbed noses with the baby then gave her a small kiss on her puffy check. 

Leah sighed then looked behind her then in front of her. She was very lost. The Vampire Palace was huge and it was covered with rooms upon rooms. She was having a hard time finding her room also the room where Soryong and Bell slept. 

Leah was on her way back, knowing Bell and Soryong would be awake soon and they would want to see their baby. Kai and L had to leave first to attend to something important leaving her and the baby alone in the garden. She smiled down at the small baby and just continued to walk, knowing she would find her way eventually. 

"Hello little baby... Lets see, since your father is hopeless I'll name you, for now." Leah grabbed the tiny fist and kissed it. "How about Leah jr.. hahah... nooo Soryong oppa wouldn't like that very much. You know, you look like a Grace, hum Gracie." 

The little baby smiled lifting her hands in the air as of responding to the name. Leah smiled. "Gracie, at least for now, until your father names you." Leah lifted Grace up and kissed her on the check. 

Leah soon found her way, finding her father walking around. 

"Appa." 

Yunho turned around, smiling seeing Leah and the new addition. He walked over and looked at the baby in her arms. 

"How is she." 

"-Grace- is fine."

"Soryong named her already."

"No, I did for the time being. He change it, I just didn't want to keep referring her to 'her' or 'baby'"

Yunho smiled. He watched how Leah gazed into the baby's eyes, soft and warm. Reminding him of how Krystal looked at each of her children when they where born, even now. Yunho missed his beloved and hoped she would get here soon. 

"Well Soryong and Bell are awake and they are very eager to see 'Grace'." Yunho said walking off. 

"Where is their room again." Leah called out, softy making sure not to startle Grace.

"That is very unlike you to lose your way." Yunho commented.

"Ehh, I was distracted, It can happen once and awhile." she lifted Gracie up, looking at her fondly. "Wasn't I, yes I was.." She spoke in a baby voice. 

Yunho smirked then told her where. He watched her disappear around the corner. Just then he was greeted by Daeryong. 

"She reminds me so much of your mother." Yunho mentioned. 

"How so." 

"When the two of you where born, I had a hard time coming up with a names. She ended up losing her patience and named you guys herself, not even caring what I would say. And when I did come up with a names she refused saying that your names were Soryong and Daeryong. I couldn't argue." Yunho smiled at the memory. 

Daeryong smiled. "I hope she wont try to name my children." Daeryong stated a smirk on his face. 

"She just might." Yunho replied back. 


Leah walked down the hall and found the room she was looking for. She lifted her hand to knock when it suddenly opened. Reviling a annoyed Soryong. 

He grabbed 'his' baby out of Leah's arms and slammed the door in her face. Leah narrowed her brows and walked in. 

"That wasn't very nice." Leah stated. "I died remember, you should be nicer to me." 

Soryong growled but soften. She was right. She did die and he felt like a horrible brother, for not even going to see if she was alright. He was just so worried about Bell and the baby he completely forgot. 

"Sorry." Soryong murmured. 

Leah walked over and shoved his shoulder lightly. "Its all good. Bell is more important, I mean look at her. She has you whipped." Leah giggled at his expression. 

Bell, who was still laying on the bed but she was awake, laughed. 

"I don't think I have him that whipped. Not yet at least." Bell said in teasing manner. 

Leah walked over to Bell's side and laid in the bed beside her, resting her head on her shoulder. 

"So what are you going to name 'Grace'." Leah asked.

Bell and Soryong both looked at Leah, both having questionable expressions. 

"Grace." Bell asked. She tilted her head to the side then looked at her baby. She reached her arms out, wanting to hold her baby. Soryong smiled down at his baby before handing her over. 

"Well, I named her Grace for the time being, since I didn't want to keep referring her to 'baby'. So I improvised." Leah explained. 

"No you are not allowed to name my child. That is where I slam my foot down. I am still thinking of a name." Soryong said. 

Bell rocked her sweet little girl in her arms. Leah smiling at the scene. Soryong was being ignored. 

"I like the name Grace." Bell said. And just then, the baby responded with arms raised in the air smiling at the name. "Look she likes the name. Gracie."

"No, I refuse. Le

Please log in to read the full chapter