Leah's awake

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week past and no signs of Leah waking up or any signs of Vampires in the area. Yunho was growing frustrated. Krystal was getting weaker and weaker, never leaving Leah's side. Yunho wanted to kill someone, in particular, he wanted to kill every single Vampire he could get his hands on. 

Yunho stood in a large room surrounded by his son's and several Alpha's in other locations. Yunho was preparing for revenge, ready to exterminate the Blood ers once and for all. He made sure to contact every single Wolf pack to get their men ready for a battle. 

The men surrounded themselves around a table that had a map of each Vampire city. 

Yunho pointed to a smaller city, closes to their territory.

"We will attack here first, we need to make sure there are no survivors. Then we will move to this city. Again no survivors. We will try to make it seems we are heading to each city but our goal is the main city where King Jaejoong rules. We kill him and his sons, and everyone else in that ing city. I won't rest until every Vampire City is burned to the ground, Until the earth is covered in their blood." Yunho yelled slamming his fist on the table. "We will prepare to leave in a month." He said before leaving everyone. 

Soryong and Daehyun followed Yunho out while everyone including Daeryong looked at the map, they were unsure with the plan. they had their doubts about the plan. But they felt this needed to be done, just not in that way. Daeryong left heading to Leah's room.

His father and brothers stopped visiting, unable to keep watching her in that state. He found his mother as usual in Leah's bed, snuggled next to her, holding her in her arms. Daeryong smiled walking in.

"Mom, how are you feeling." He asked sitting in the chair next to her. 

Krystal managed to turn and look at her son. A sad expression on her face. She sat up, brining herself against the headboard. Her face even more pitiful then before. Krystal lost a lot of weight, her check bones visible and her arms stick thin. Krystal began crying shaking her head. 

Daeryong moved himself onto the edge of the bed wrapping his arms round his mother. He held her, rubbing her back. 

"Daeryong. I want her to wake up. Why wont she wake up. My baby, my precious baby. Daeryong what if she never wakes up again." Krystal bawled her eyes out. Soaking his shirt with her tears. 

Daeryong let a tear fall but easily got rid of it. He held his mother. "Mom she will wake up. Leah would never leave us. But when she does wake do you think she will be happy with the way you have treating yourself. Mom it will break her heart." He said. "You are breaking mine." He added, looking at his mother in the eyes. 

Krystal placed her palm on his check. She looked back at her daughter then back at her son. She had three sons and a husband she abandoned. Even a daughter-in-law that would soon join the family. She got out of bed but fell. Daeryong grabbed her, picking her up setting her on her feet. Daeryong helped her to the kitchen to get food then brought her back to her own bedroom, where Yunho sat at the window.

Yunho quickly ran to Krystal's other side helping her while Daeryong was about to leave when Krystal spoke.

"Daeryong, sweetie. Please watch over your sister. I don't want her to be left alone." She asked. 

Daeryong nodded. "I will mom, please take care of yourself." He left, leaving his father to care for his mother while he went back to Leah's bedroom. Upon entering he saw Bell, by Leah bedside, holding onto her hand.

Bell turned around and smiled seeing Daeryong enter. 

"I leave, I just wanted to see her. I miss her so much." Bell said getting up from the chair walking out of the room. 

Daeryong went to the chair and sat down. "Leah, you little runt, mom is waiting, Bell is waiting. Sora is lost without you. I am waiting. Father is losing his mind. You need to wake up. Before things become chaotic." Daeryong mentioned. "And one more thing. Seems like you have 5 wolf boys are waiting for you to wake up. This one in particular, what was his name, Luhan. Seems like he likes you a lot." Daeryong added smiling, but it soon faded. He got up, kissing her on the forehead. He shut the light out shutting the door. 

He just couldn't stay, he would go crazy just watching his baby sister struggle to survive. He walked to his room, taking a bottle of alcohol, drinking it straight from the bottle. He sat on his couch. 

Something had been bothering him. Leah was one of the strongest females in the p

Please log in to read the full chapter