Coronation/Wedding Part 1

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah had been living with the Vampires for a full year and only visited her family 6 times during the year. And today was one day closer to Coronation and her Wedding to both brothers.

Both L and Kai proposed to her, both on their own. 

 

Flashback

Several weeks ago...

L had taken her on a walk outside, they walked in the garden going through a metal gate where his black horse stood. He smiled and lifted her up onto the horse and got on behind her. L then took her for a horseback ride through the palace grounds. And they stopped at a small meadow on the outskirts of the Palace where a white horse stood in the middle, enjoying the grass. 

Leah smiled seeing the beautiful horse, thinking it was a wild horse. But when L got down, she grew alarmed a larger smile appeared. L helped her down and the two of them walked towards the White Stallion hand and hand. She was shocked at first, the horse was larger than she thought. Leah walked over to the horse and began to run her fingers over his sturdy neck, before walking infront of the horse and his long face gently. Another smiled appeared on her face, she was completely in love with the horse. He was a sweet gentle giant.

"Leah." 

Leah looked up from the horse and looked at L, who was now on one knee. He smiled, grabbing ahold of Leah's hands.

"Leah, I am so in love with you, you are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I look forward to a new day, your face is what I want to see every time I wake up and go to bed. I want to be by your side forever. Will you please be my Princess." 

Leah smiled, it was really sweet. Leah couldn't help to jump on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"I am already yours." She said. Giving him a sweet passionate kiss on the lips. She then broke the kiss, smiling at him. L got off the ground with Leah in his arms. He walked over to the horse and placed her on top.

"Well, the horse is yours, I needed my girl to have a horse of her own." He said.

Leah looked at the stallion, he was gorgeous. Leah leaned down and gave the horse a hug. She looked back at L and smiled. 

"I love him. I think I'll name him Shadowfax." Leah smiled petting his neck. 

"Shadowfax. Good name for a kingly horse." He smiled. "Common, I better get you back. Kai has something for you." He smiled and went to get on his horse and the two of them walked back to the palace. 

 

Once they arrived Leah was helped down by Kai and L smiled as he took both horses to the stables. Leah smiled and hugged Kai and the two of the left together. 

"Where are we going." she asked looking around.

"You will see." He smiled down at her. 

Leah and Kai ended up walking all the way up to the castle rooftop. And it was sweet that Kai ended up carrying her the whole way up. Once they reached the top Leah was taken away by the beautiful view of the ocean and the whole city. She looked around in awe seeing everything from the top. Leah looked back at Kai who stood behind and watched her. 

"Kai, this is so beautiful. Why haven't we been up here before." she asked. 

"So I could surprise you. This is my favorite place in the whole kingdom. So I was waiting for the right time to show you." Kai smiled and walked behind her. Just then he whistled and two puppies came out.

Leah bent down and greeted the two small puppies picking them both up in her arms. She squealed, they where so cute.

"Leah,"

Leah widen her eyes, she knew of course that this was his proposal but she still was shocked. She couldn't help from smiling so much, blush rested on her checks.

"L gave you a white horse. I am giving you two puppies. I want you to know, how much you mean to me." He then handed her a large bouquet of white flowers, and a small diamond necklace wrapped around the stems. Leah looked up seeing Kai now on one knee.

"Leah, I love you, more than anything. I want to be with you everyday at every hour. I want to kiss you when your happy, when your sad, when your angry, when your missing your family. I want to be by your side and make you happy for the rest of your days. I will always love you, will you be my Queen now and forever."

Leah nodded her head , she placed the puppies down and ran into his arms and kissed him. "I love you so much." Leah smiled and took the necklace and gave it Kai. "Put it on me." She smiled.

Kai smiled and put the diamond necklace on her and kissed the back of her neck causing her to shiver. She turned around and smiled before giving him another kiss.

Leah looked down at her necklace then back at the two puppies rough housing with each other. She picked them up and hugged them gently. 

"Rakki and Kuro." She smiled and gave the pups both a kiss on their head. 

 

End Flashback

 

Leah stirred in her sleep and felt a pair of arm around her waist. She smiled as she tried to get out of his strong grip but he held on tighter. Kai and L both took turns sleeping with her. She smiled as she ended up prying his hands away from her waist. She looked at Kai, still in a deep sleep. She turned around and faced him. Taking her finger and sliding it down his nose to his puffy/y lips.

He smiled. 

"That is making me want to do something naughty." He said with his eyes still closed. 

"Well, to bad cause you need to get up." She smiled. 

Kai opened his eyes and slid himself closer to Leah, trapping her again in his embrace. He planted a kiss on her lips then her checks, forhead and back to her lips. 

"Did I tell you how beautiful and y you are. I could make love with you right now." He said in his husky voice.

Leah smiled as she kissed him. "Maybe another time. Common, we need to head down for breakfast." She tired getting up again but Kai threw her back down on the bed and prevented her from getting up. 

"Kai..I need to shower."

"Lets do it together." 

"No, now let go please." She smiled. Even when she was serious she couldn't help not to smile. But Kai and L used that agaisnt her, which annoyed her.

Kai began kissing Leah at her neck. She threw her hands in the air, frusterated but smiled again. "RAKKI, KURO." She called. 

Instantly two small teen pups ran in and jumped on the bed and started attacking Kai, biting him and him playfully. Kai let go of Leah and blocked his face from their kisses. Leah used that to escape and run into the bathroom and locking it.

Leah took a shower and came out fu

Please log in to read the full chapter