The Dream

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai sat in his room looking out the window. It was raining. The rain made him lazy and tired so he basically did nothing, but eat and watch movies. He stayed locked in his room while his brother went out parting. Something he did often. 

Kai had already finished three movies, he was on his fourth. This time picking a horror movie. He put it in, sitting back on his large black leather couch. He grabbed a soda from his mini fridge, enjoying the movie.

During the middle of the movie Kai dozed off. 

Kai was dreaming, this was no ordinary dream though. Once a Vampire male has the 'dream' it is time for them to set out and find the one they dreamt of. The one that needed to kill.

Kai was walking down a long path deep in the forest, he heard nothing. No birds or rustling in the trees. He continued down the path until he heard a faint growl off to the side, followed by a howl. Kai ran to the sound ready to strike at the wolf. But it was gone. He then turned around, becoming face to face with the beast. 

The wolf was small, more like a real wolf then a werewolf. The eyes glowed a bright blue color, something he also never seen before or heard of. Most werewolves had yellow, amber, sliver, black or sometime red eyes. But he has not once heard of a wolf with bright blue eyes. The color of the wolf was also a color he never seen before. A light color of gold. It was really beautiful combination the eyes fitting perfectly with the coat color. He stared deep into the wolf's eyes. 

Kai jumped back when the wolf let out a low growl, baring it's teeth, saliva dripping from its mouth. Kai crouched down, low his sharp fangs showing as well, his eyes turning into a bright sliver color. The wolf charged at him, Kai jumped high in the air avoiding the wolf's bite. One bite from a wolf could kill a vampire. First it would slowly fester, then insanity takes over, followed by excruciating pain.  

Kai landed on his feet, kicking the wolf in the next spilt second. Making it whimper and back off. But that didn't stop the wolf to attack again. This more aggressive then before. The wolf actually managed to pin Kai down, barking at his face. 

Kai kicked the wolf off and when the wolf came at him for the third time Kai shot up awake, his eyes illuminating bight sliver. He was ready.

He ran out of the room bumping into Myungsoo. 

"Dude what is up wit- did you have the dream." L asked.

Kai nodded and ran passed him heading to his father's chambers to tell the bastard he needed to prepare for his hunt. 

L shrugged continuing walking to his bedroom. He taking off his shirt, throwing it in the hamper along with his pants. He walked over to his dresser getting out a pair of grey sweats.

He fell on his bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

 

Kai barged inside his father's chambers. Telling Jaejoong everything.

The King showed excitement, this was a huge deal. His first born was ready to take on his first wolf by himself. Jaejoong walked over to the phone, calling someone.

Few seconds later three servants walked in ready to hear what the King had to say.

"Prepare Prince's Kai belongs, He is going on his hunt tomorrow evening." He ordered. The three servants bowed and left to get the things ready.

Jaejoong looked at his son and smiled. "Let me see your shoulder." He asked. Kai obeyed, lifting his left sleeve showing the tattoo that appeared when he was dreaming.

{A/N: Once a vampire has the 'dream' they each get a tattoo, not always the same though symbol.}

 

Jaejoong smiled. "Where were you in your dream." he asked.

"In the woods in the south, near the Tsamhraidh Mountains." Kai reasoned.

Jaejoong smiled even more at. "Seems like you are suppose to kill a wolf in the Dawn Pack. Where the royal family lives. Do you remember what the wolf looks like, did you

Please log in to read the full chapter