Heat

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah woke up the next morning feeling qualmish, like her insides boiling. She walked out of her room in her Pj's not bothering to change, heading to the dinning hall where breakfast was being served. 

She was so out of it, she didn't even notice Daehyun walking behind her. 

Leah walked near the wall for support. She easily felt a whole 500 pounds heavier. Her stomach was killing, giving her these fiery cramps. 

She managed to make it to the dinning hall where her whole family, Uncles, aunts cousins sat already eating the food. Daehyun sunk passed Leah heading over to Soryong and Daeryong, leaning down to whisper into their ears. They both looked up to see Leah eyes droopy and her faced drench in sweat. 

She walked to her seat next to Sora and her cousin Tadd, pulling out her seat she sat down, all of a sudden feeling lightheaded. 

"L-Leah a-are you okay." Sora asked concern.

But Leah didn't hear her, she started filling her plate with the food presented in front of her on huge serving plates. Leah felt so weak and vulnerable at the moment. She didn't even have to strength to hold the serving spoon anymore. She dropped it, making a huge clattering noise. She bowed slightly getting up. She was going to try to head to her room. But soon she fell backwards, two strong arms grabbing her, just before she out.

 

Leah was deep in sleep, causing her to dream. She walked through the think forest, heading to her favorite spot. The trees tall and beautiful as always. She picked a few flowers on the ground. She spotted several of the forest creatures happily grazing together, also enjoying the beauty of mother nature. Leah smiled, walking off to her secret meadow, when a loud snapping noise but her on high alert.

More twigs and branches breaking under something heavy. A wolf, no she would recognize the smell of her own pack. She turned her head towards the direction but couldn't see anything. But the heavy atmosphere lingered around Leah, making her feel uncomfortable. She then noticed that all of the forest creatures disappeared, not even the crickets or birds singing their usual tune.

Leah stayed her ground, not moving. She used all of her senses to locate the object that was causing the heavy atmosphere. She sniffed the air, but couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary, she scanned the area, but found nothing out of place. She listen, her acute hearing still picking up breaking twigs off in the distance. 

She stood up straight, thinking it was her imagination, she turned around to continued her way, when two pair of silver eyes right in front of her. 

 

Leah woke up to the feeling of someone gently her head, a cool towel resting over her forehead. Her lips felt dry and she heard the sound of a sweet melody, her mother humming her favorite song.

"m-mum." She said in a dry tone. She opened her eyes. Her vision still blurry. But she could smell and hear all of the people in her room. Her mother next to her. Her brother on the other side of her. With three figures standing in the back, keeping their worried gaze on her. 

 "Shhh, yes sweetie, I am here. Are you feeling any better." Her sweet voice asked. 

Leah eyes fully adjusted the bright light filling the room. She nodded, using her strength to prop herself against the head board. 

"What happened." 

"You looked like crap. And you smell lik-" Daehyun was saying before a slap in the back of his head shut him up. 

Yunho glared at his son shaking his head in disapproval. 

"Leah, how are you feeling." Yunho asked walking over to the bedside. Daeryong got up letting his father take his seat. 

"I am fine, Appa. Really. But Daehyun, what do you mean I smell." She asked, her gaze on her brother standing in the corner. 

"Your mother will explain. Only a woman can explain this kind of thing." Yunho said getting up. He leaned down giving Le

Please log in to read the full chapter