Stranger Revealed

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong stood is ground, his hand clenching his chest as the pain intensified then soon vanished. He smirked at the man, standing up straight, his eyes scanning behind him, seeing Jihyo's shocked expression.

"Looks like you grew. You look taller and more muscular." Jaejoong added tilting his head to the side.

"I had to, in order to pay you back for what you have done." The man said. His eyes glowing a bright red color.

"Your not going to let that go are you." Jaejoong added. 

"No....Brother." Another gasp was heard from behind, the stranger turned around to see the anger and hurt in Jihyo's eyes, he looked away, looking back at Jaejoong. "Jihyo, take your son's and leave. Now." He said crouching forward.

"Aww little brother, so you never told her did you. That you are my baby brother and that you were the prince." Jaejoong looked at Jihyo again and smiled. "It's true love, your so called lover is in fact, Kim Sang Bum the prince of Vampires and my little brother." 

 

Jihyo's feet could no longer hold her up. Her world came crashing down all at once, her heart in pain also the longing of wanting to run and hug him was strong but what was worst. Him being the Royal Princes, the brothers of someone she truly hated and that he had lied about his identity the whole time or the meer urge to forget everything and run to him, hold him in her arms, to kiss and tell him how much she missed him.

His voice brought her out of her daze... "Damm it, JIHYO, LEAVE NOW." He yelled not once looking back. Jihyo flinched but got up and went for her two inured son's, pulling them away from the battle that would take place in a few seconds.

Jihyo pulled Kai and L with her strength somewhere far, somewhere where they wouldn't get involved.

Her heart stopped a second time, seeing the condition her son's where in. Her heart aching. She slit her wrist and forced her wrist into their mouth, making them drink.  

They had both lost a limb, with that a large amount of blood. Their bodies where losing a lot of blood and she needed to refuel them. She would have to go and get their leg and arm later, hoping it was still intact after the battle.

Jihyo in the mean time held her son's close to her, a tear slipping down her face, her check resting on Kai's head. She closed her eye's and listened to the battle about to go down.

 

"What happened little brother, you use to be so kind and gentle to her. Now your screaming and yelling at her." Jaejoong teased his cocky grin on the side of his lips.

"Why did you do it. WHY!!!. Why did you kill me then take Jihyo. DAMM IT JAEJOONG WHY DID YOU ING DO IT." Sang Bum yelled with anger and rage soon taking affect. He had managed to hold it in, until now. 

"Well I got rid of you so you couldn't be a threat to me in the future and as for Jihyo, she was just a toy, In fact I reached out to her before I ended your life, but she turned me down, saying she was already taken. That made me curious. Who was the love interest that took Jihyo's, the sister if Rhapsody, heart away. Then I found you, constantly escaping in the middle of the night and low and behold it was my baby brother, who had won her heart." Jaejoong said. His eyes gleaming with amusement and his body intensifying with the adrenaline rush coursing through his veins. 

Sang Bum hissed, his upper lip twitching as a snarl escaped his lips. Making Jaejoong smirk even more. 

"I have to say, little brother. She was a eye candy and when I brought her to bed." Jaejoong smirked teasing his brother. "Lets just say I made sure she couldn't walk for days." 

 

That did it. Sang Bum snarled and rushed at Jaejoong with full force. 

The two brother attack each other more like a pair of male Lion's their teeth biting into each other, their nails digging into one another. Powerful blows to the head, chest, legs, stomach were constant each of them flying in different directions and charging for another attack. 

Jaejoong grabbed ahold of Sang Bum's arm and rammed his keen into his his stomach as the same time as Sang Bum used his free hand to impale Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong and Sang Bum both winced at each blow they received but were back instantly, aiming for another hit to the other.

Sang Bum ducked to the the side using his arm to swing around and strike a blow at Jaejoong side, breaking his ribs. Jaejoong then brought his elbow straight down breaking Sang Bum arm, then strike his face in another second making Sang Bum fly into a already destroyed building. Sang Bum flew out of the rubble running towards Jaejoong bring slamming him into a large wall then, he held on to him while keening him in the stomach over and over. he then used his strength to bring Jaejoong's head to his knee, breaking more bone. 

Please log in to read the full chapter