Leah's Message

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been already 3 day since the 7 suitors  arrived. Leah got to know Rome, Sungyeol and Terry as for the other four, not some much. 

Rome was really sweet and kind. Sungyeol was weird, but funny always making her laugh. Terry was smart and interesting, he always talked about the history. It got sort of annoying actually. Leah already knew about the werewolf history. But Terry was sweet just like Rome. 

Leah was in the garden in the middle of the castle since her father forbid her to go to the city. Which she wasn't happy about. She laid near some of the flowers looking up at the sky. Taylor and Jack, close by. 

Leah was singing one of the songs her mother use to sing to her when she was younger. You are my sunshine, One of her favorites.

Leah finished singing getting the surprise of her life. Some one was clapping. Leah shot upward looking in the direction of the person clapping. 

"My Sunshine , right." He said.

"Yes, you know the song." Leah questioned. Standing up, brushing off the grass. 

"Yes, my mom use to sing it to me when I was a baby." 

"Mine too, your Nichkhun right." Leah asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes. M-may I join you." He asked.

"Please." She kindly said. Nichkhun walked over towards her, they talked, walking through the garden with the company of Jack and Taylor at distance.

"So what is like in the shadow pack. " Leah asked.

"Its wonderful. But everyone would say that about their home. Have you ever visited any of the other packs." Nichkhun asked. 

"Yes but that was a long time ago. I would like to travel, but..."

"You have your duties in the palace." He finished for her. 

She blushed and nodded. "Yes, also because of my father." 

"I see. I know what you mean. My father is extremely strict." Nichkhun mentioned. "I love him though. He taught me everything I know." He smiled thinking about memory lane.

Leah noticed his smile, making her smile as well. Leah and Nichkhun spent a good hour together, just talking about their homes and places they would like to visit. Leah yawed.

"I am sorry Nichkhun, I must retire, I am getting rather sleepy. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night." She confessed.

"Don't apologize, Ill see you around Princess." He said bowing at the waist, placing his hand on his torso. 

"Please just call me Leah." She said smiling before leaving to head back to her room, with Taylor and Jack right behind her.

Leah went back to her room but stopped when she saw someone leaning against her bedroom door. He stood up when he noticed Leah.

Leah was about to turn around when he spoke. 

"Princess, I get this feeling your avoiding me. Have I done something to upset you." He asked. He walked towards her standing directly behind her, waiting for her to answer. 

Leah didn't turn around, knowing he was right behind her. "N-No, I am sorry, I-I.." 

He smiled for the first time. Leah couldn't help to watch as he smiled. It was so sweet and gentle looking. "I understand, well Ill see you around." He said, turning around to leave. But Leah acted, grabbing his sleeve stopping him from leaving. 

"Luhan, I-I am sorry. I guess I was a little embarrassed with you picking me up. After that, I wasn't sure how to talk to you. Please forgive me." Leah confessed, lowering her gaze, keeping her hold on his sleeve.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds, making Leah let go of his shirt quickly and apologizing a second time for holding onto him. 

He grinned. "Princess you have no reason to apologize to me. I was the one who picked you up. I am the one who should be sorry. I was unaware at the time that you were the princess, until Zico introduced us." He confessed himself.

"Please call me Leah. And thank you. So would you like to come in." Leah said walking to her door. 

Luhan looked away, blushing, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Don't worr

Please log in to read the full chapter