Temperature Spiking

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a new day, Leah still felt weak. She woke up,  feeling better than she did yesterday. She got out of bed, stumbling a bit. Leah instantly reached for the wall for support as she almost fell a second time. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...... "Princess are you alright." 

Leah looked at her door, her face scrunched up in annoyance. "I am fine Jack, don't you dare come in or ill beat your ." She retorted. She slowly made her way to the bathroom. 

She took a bubble bath, Letting the warm water fix all of her aches and pains from not moving over a week. Satisfied she got out of the tub making her way to her closest to get dressed. 

She came out of her bedroom, still wobbling and swaying a bit. She walked down the hall when she almost fell. She instantly felt a pair of arm around her. Instantly thinking it was either Jack or Taylor. 

"I am fine Taylor or Jack." She turned to see who it was, surprise to see it was neither of them. She jumped out of his embrace, Her checks turning red.

He just smiled. "Glad your okay. Jack and Taylor were called away by your father." He kindly said. "Mind if I walk with you." 

"Sure. So Luhan, why are you still here," She asked walking in a grandma pace. Luhan right beside her.

"Isn't it obvious." He said smiling.

Leah waited for his answer. Just wondering if it was something good or bad. 

"Cause I like you." He confessed. 

Leah turned a brighter red, unable to hide her huge grin. They two walked into the dinning hall. Luhan smiled walking away towards his section in the room, where as Leah joined her cousin Sora. 

"Leah are you blushing.Your like a red hot chilly tomato." Sora teased, poking her face.

"Who is a red hot chilly tomato." A male voice said walking in.

"Shut up Tadd Sora. I am not a chilly tomato." Leah said.

"Correction, Red Hot Ch-"

"Shut Up TADD, before I beat your face in." Leah hissed.

Tadd, her cousin and Sora's older brother laughed taking the seat next to Sora. He leaned over staring at Leah with his audacious grin.

"Somebody is all flustered, I mean look at your red hot chilly tomato face." He teased. 

Leah jumped scooting her chair back, she got up and walked to Tadd and started punching him in the arm. She was beating him up until her brother Soryong entered the room. Leah was immediately lifted up in the air being placed back down in her chair. She looked up angrily, ready to bite the person but she slouched in her chair once she saw Soryong staring at her, arms crossed. 

"Tadd you ing idiot. Don't get Leah riled up or ill beat you myself. AND you." He leaded down his face inches away from Leah's. "You need to chill, you are still weak, don't overexert yourself." He stated before taking his place next to Daeryong and Bell. 

Leah threw herself back in her chair, pouting at her lecture. She looked over at her cousin Tadd. She looked at her spoon then the food in front of her, a huge grin spreading as she grabbed the spoon, scooping food and was about to fling it towards Tadd when her father called her. 

Leah dropped the spoon, standing up to greet her father. 

"Come with me, I have two people I want to introduce to you." Yunho said walking out, with Leah following carefully.

 

Yunho brought Leah to his study, four men standing in a line, two she knew and the other two she never seen before. 

"Jack Taylor. And these are." Leah said pointing to them looking at her father for an explanation. 

"They will be your two new bodyguards. This is Taecyeon and this is Chansung." Yunho said.

Leah had to arch her head back to fully look at them. She was like a 7 year old compared to their giant bodies. 

"Do I really need four body guards." Leah asked, with a small whine.

"Yes. Now shut up, or Ill double it." He said leaving the room.

"Hiya. Taecyeon and Chansung. What do you guy eat. Goodness, I feel like a baby all over." 

They smiled but didn't say anything. "So you guys are the silent types. Fine. I only have two rules. Keep a good distance behind me a

Please log in to read the full chapter