Kai and L's Battle

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soooo you do read my messages. That is really cool. Sorry for giving you homework. lol So here is an update.

 

 

Kai and L walked through the dark forest, smelling the air, stopping here and there. They left the comfort of the cave behind the water fall since it was to risky to stay in one place for to long. So they were leaving, heading to find  a new location, preferable somewhere closer to the Dawn City. Since they were still on their hunt.

Kai jumped over the small bank of water in front of him turning around when he heard L just walk through it, making a ton of splashing noise. Kai tensed, hissing at L's stupid behavior, He looked around. Scanning the area, listening for any signs of wolfs. Lucky... This time.

L made it to the other side getting a lecture. Which he just ignored. L had been feeling strange since they left the cave. Unlike his brother L, still couldn't hide the fact he wanted too know what the wolf girl was doing. She was constantly on her mind.

Kai on the other hand thought about her but in a different way. He was curious and he wasn't going to lie, she sparked his interest. But he put her in the back of his mind. Only having his hunt on first priority at the moment. And if she hadn't saved L from the poison in his system he would have truly killed her. 

L and Kai made it to the Dawn Pack unnoticed, they found an underground cave to rest in for the time being. For the rest of the night, they kept silent and still. They were closer to the Pack and one little noise from them could blow the whole operation. 

Kai looked at his brother. Shacking his head Kai leaned his head back falling in a half sleep. While L just looked out the entrance, thinking of the Leah. *Leah what a pretty name. Oh my ing god. I just said pretty. What am I a girl.*

L sat down on the dirt bring his pack in front of his lap. He rummaged through his things looking for his book to read. Wanting to get Leah out of his mind. 

 

L read, but he still would think about Leah. He then remembered, a few weeks ago before he met her, that two wolves walking by talking about her like they would win her. That she was to be given to some wolf. L made two fists, ripping his book in the process as he thought Leah in the arms of another ing wolf. He snarled, which woke up his brother in a second.

"What the hell L, what is your ing problem." Kai hissed whispering.

L didn't say anything but his face spoke for him. He was angry, L was usually the one not to show his anger at anything but is was clear as day. He was having a silent hissy fit. 

Kai threw a rock at L's face. L's fast reflexes caught the rock before it came towards his face. L threw it back twice as hard, with Kai catching it as well, tossing it the side.

"Why are you throwing a hissy fit." Kai whispered. 

"I am feeling possessive of that wolf girl. I have no ing clue why though." L confessed looking at the mangled book in his hands. He tossed it to the side since it was clearly unreadable now.

"Get over it. She is a ing wolf you are a Vampire. We are here to kill, got it." Kai mentioned annoyed. He felt like he was a babysitting his brother. "I will leave you if you don't stop your girl fit." Kai added.

*It's not a girl fit. ing idiot.* L thought as he leaned his head back to rest a bit. But all he did was think of Leah again. Also the weird feeling in his chest.

L had been ignoring the feeling in his chest, thinking it was the after affects of her blood or the bite she gave him. But it got worse and worse as time went by. And it all started when he gave her his blood. 

L looked at Kai who had his eyes both closed but he was still awake. "Do you think she lived, after we gave her our blood." L asked.

Kai shrugged. "Don't know don't care. Since I no longer feel indebted to her." Kai mentioned. 

L looked at his brother with disgust, but let it go soon after. He laid down on his side, falling asleep as they waited f

Please log in to read the full chapter