Departure

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

For a week the wolves and vampires got to know each other. Jihyo and Krystal became really good friends. Kai and L became better acquainted with Leah's brothers, even though there were several times where they wanted to kill the Vampires princes's. Everyone was like a huge family.

But it has to end since duty calls and Yunho needs to head back to rule his kingdom. So everyone was preparing to leave, getting ready to head back home, all but Leah. 

Leah sat on her bed in her room. She looked down at her hands in her lap letting a large sigh escape her lips. Her whole body deflated, realizing she would live away from her family from now on. 

Leah stood up and ran out the door, heading to Kai and L who where in the training room, sparing with each other. 

 

Kai and L both had been up early in the morning, sparing. They felt the need to keep in shape, wanting to build their strength. They were about to attack one another when Leah entered the room, panting. 

Kai stood up straight, turning his attention to Leah. "Leah." Both Kai and L walked over towards her and stared down at her, waiting for her to speak. 

"Kai, L. I am going back with my family." Leah said. 

Kai and L looked at each other then back at Leah with warm smiles on their faces. 

"We already guessed you would head back with them. But how long do you plan on staying." L asked. 

Leah looked down and shrugged. She wasn't sure herself. She just wanted to head home and stay for a while. Kai walked closer to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and another hand under her chin. He gently forced her to look at him. 

"Don't worry Leah. We understand. Leaving your home is difficult. We just want you to be happy. So don't worry about it." Kai smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead. 

L walked towards her after Kai stepped back. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up off the ground. 

"Leah, we will always wait for you but if you take too long we might have to come get you ourselves." He teased. 

Leah smiled as she buried her face in L's neck. "Thank you. I'll be back I promise." She said. 

L placed her back on solid ground. She hugged them again before running out to get ready. L and Kai watched as she ran out, both wide smiles on their faces. 

"Common, we practice enough." Kai said and went over to the bench in the corner to grab his shirt. L walked up behind him and grabbed the bottle of blood and his own shirt.

 

Everyone where saying their goodbyes to each other. Yunho smiled at Jihyo. "Thank you for your kindness." 

"Don't mention it." She said. Jihyo looked at Krystal and gave her a warm hug. "Safe travels."

Krystal smiled and nodded. "We will be fine. Thank you for everything." Jihyo was kind enough to lend a carriage and a few horses.

Jihyo smiled when she reached Leah and hugged her very tightly. "Please take your time sweetie. I understand what you must be going through." 

Leah nodded and returned the hug. She then looked over seeing Kai and L waiting. She broke the hug and ran towards them. Jumping in L's arms first giving him a kiss on his check. She then slid down and went over to Kai. She smiled before jumping into his embrace and giving him a kiss as well. 

"I'll be back." She sang sliding down and walking to the carriage. 

"We will be waiting." Kai said. 

 

Yunho, Soryong, Daeryong and Daehyun plus a few men all took the horses while Krystal, Sarah, Bell and Leah took the carriage. Grace was in Krystal's arms. 

They all waved one last time before they all departed. Heading back to the other side of the boarder.

 

Leah sat next to her mother while Bell and Sarah sat infront of them. She looked out the window, seeing her brothers and father riding close beside the carriage, all laughing. She sighed for the third time.

"Leah, dear. What is the matter." Krystal asked while she rocked baby Grace back and forth. 

"I am going to miss them but when I do head back then I am going to miss you and everyone." Leah confessed. 

Krystal smiled and handed baby Grace back to Bell. She then looked at her daughter and wrapped an arm around her. "Sweetie, no one said it was going to be easy. But you love them yes." 

Leah nodded. "Then that's all that matters to me. Knowing you will be well taken care off makes me happy. And you can always visit anytime you want." Krystal said. 

Leah smiled and looked up at her mother. "I guess." 

 

It took three days, since they were with a small baby and needed to stop a few times. But they were all finally home. Leah looked at her home and smiled. She ran inside to search for her cousins and bodyguards. 

Once she found Sora she jumped i

Please log in to read the full chapter