Vampire King

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Vampire capital.... 

 

Jaejoong sat at his desk going through paperwork. When someone entered. He looked up, waving the man over.

"What is it." He asked. Returning his focus on the paperwork at hand. 

The man walked over leaning down whispering in his ear.

Jaejoong eyes widen, crumpling the paper in his hands, slamming it down as he rushed out of the office. He ran down the corriordor heading to the foryer where a  man stood admiring the expensive furnishings.

Jaejoong stormed in front of the man glaring at him. 

"What about my son's." He ordered. In  a full raging tone making the man back up with fear. 

The man bowed at the waist showing his respect to the King before he answered.

"My Lord, I lost your son's." He informed, bowing a second time. 

"What do you mean you lost them." Jaejoong hissed.

"They have these cloaks that seem to block out their scent, I lost them near Titanium Rock closes to Carson City. And that's not all, they are being accompanied by a woman." He said.

Jaejoong furrowed his brows at the new's. Carson City was the closes city to the Werewolf capital. And he already knew that his son's both killed their first Werewolf, so why weren't they on their way. Jaejoong looked at his messenger.

"This woman, who is she." He ordered, his eyes black orbs.

The man became nervous, bowing a third time. "I am sorry sir. I do not know, she also is covered with the same cloak, I could not tell if she was Vampire or Werewolf. But guessing she is Vampire the way the princes's treat her." He informed.

"What does she look like." Was the next question Jae asked. 

"She is a tiny thing, maybe 5'0 or smaller. But she was covered by the cloak, I could not get a good glimpse." 

Jaejoong threw his hands in the air. He stormed to the messenger standing right infront of him, towering over him. His eyes pitch black. "I WANT YOU TO FIND THEM. NOW, AND DO NOT COME BACK UNTIL YOU DO. I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING. UNDERSTAND." Jaejoong roared with authority.

The messenger bowed leaving the Castle in a hurry to follow through. Jaejoong paced back and forth in the foyer. His anger in full bloom. 

"JONES." He yelled, calling the main butler.

Within seconds, the butler named Jones entered the room. Bowing.

"Yes sire."He said in a clam tone. 

"What is my schedule like today." Jaejoong asked. His voice calmer but the anger still there.

"You have a meeting with the Lords from each city this afternoon." He informed calmly. 

"Ugh. Marriage proposals. Fine!!! You may go." Jaejoong said waving his hand in a shooing manner. 

Jones bowed and left the room to attend to his other duties. Jaejoong looked at his watch then ran back up the stairs heading to his office to finish his work. 

 

The messenger left the City heading back to the Werewolf territory to fulfill his duty. His eyes glowing a bright red as his anger took form. 

____________________

Yunho sat in his tent alone, looking at the map and the details to the ambush they had planned in a few days. The nearest Vampire village, hours away from being destroyed. 

Yunho looked through the plan but found it hard to concentrate. He looked down, where his necklace hung around his neck. He picked it up opening it. His wife on one side and his daughter on the other. 

Yunho hasn't herd any news on the whereabouts of Leah. He was concerned, like any father would be for their daughter. He closed the pendent going back to work with his son's and nephews entered his tent. 

"What is it." Yunho asked not bothering looking up from the work in front of him. 

"My men found three Vampires floating down the river, unconsciousness." Soryong mentioned. 

Yunho looked up, giving Soryong his full attention. 

"They finally woke up. One of them seems to be paralyzed." Soryong added.

Yunho shot up knocking his chair down as he rushed out of the tent to see the prisoners. Yunho threw the metal door open striding towards the Vampire laying down. He picked him up my the collar shaking him a few times to wake him up. 

The Vampire eyes widen at the aggressive Werewolf in front of him, low growls emitting from deep within his throat. 

Yunho looked at the vam

Please log in to read the full chapter