A Mother's Love

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jihyo was sleeping, gaining her energy back from the loss of blood. She suddenly woke up with a heavy feeling over her heart. Her eyes slowly opened, the first thing she saw was a little chubby face staring at her with a wide grin.

"OMMMAAA.. Granny is awake." A soft voice spoke. 

Jihyo rubbed her eyes sitting up straight. Her heady groggy and out of focus but the smell of blood was present. Just then she saw a pack of blood in front of her. Without a second pause she grabbed for it and began to drink. 

"Aunt Jihyo. W-what happened. Y-You w-w-were dead." A sweet voice said full of sadness and grief. 

Jihyo looked up seeing the little girl in the arms of her niece. A soft smile formed as she got up and ran to hug her. 

"I know, I'll tell you later. In the mean time you must leave. It is dangerous." Jihyo said rubbing Suzie's check before going for the second pack of blood that was on the table. 

Jihyo drank 7 packs of blood. She was instantly feeling better. She ran to her old room. Jihyo managed to take a shower, after years of being in her own filth. She then got dressed into something more flexible. 

Jihyo was monetarily distracted. She forgot what was occurring at the moment. She walked around the palace a soft smile formed until it faded with the sudden pressure again. This time more painful then before. 

Jihyo looked out the window, off in the distance a fight was taking place. Buildings were falling down and dust flying in the air. 

She ran out, grabbing a few packs of blood before. She ran, feeling her legs suddenly crapping but she ignored it and continued running in the direction of the fight. 

From her position she could see what was happening. Jaejoong and her son's were fighting along with a black werewolf. Leah was no where and she could only guess what happened. 

Jihyo's eyes widen when she noticed that her son's were bleeding from the mouth, their bodies broken and they were having a hard time. She waisted no time.

 

Jihyo jumped in the way before Jaejoong could attack Kai and L. Her arms spread out keeping him at bay. Jihyo knew she would survive if she faced Jaejoong one on one but the love she felt for her children overpowered her to step in to protect them. To let them rest even if it is for a little bit.

"Jihyo if you don't get out of my way I will kill you to." He hissed, his eyes blank and dark. His fangs protruding out, his body tense and crouched a tad bit, like he was ready to pounce any moment. 

Jihyo looked at her son's with worry, she had thrown the packs of blood to them before she jumped between Jaejoong. She looked at Jaejoong. Her own fangs forming, she then dashed forward.

Jihyo ran at him then suddenly dropped to the floor sliding towards him at a rapid speed. Once closer enough she kicked her leg up hitting him between his legs.

She wanted to get him angry, annoyed so she could lead him away from her son's so they could have a few minutes to rest and regain their strength. So by kicking him in his sensitive area she knew she had his full attention. 

Jihyo laid on the ground and before he could strike she did a back flip getting out of his way. She then smirked, taunting him and ran with him on her tail.

"JIHYO YOU ING . I WILL ING RIP YOUR HEART OUT." He roared chasing her.

Jihyo felt shudders run down her spine at his tone. He meant business. The only thing she could do was run and avoid his attacks because she wasn't as strong or gifted in the arts of combat. She was weak compared to Jaejoong but she was faster. 

Jihyo would spot a few rocks here and there and would turn around for a second to throw it at Jaejoong. Sometimes hitting him in the same area. 

Jaejoong screamed at the top of his lungs. He was furious. Jihyo just ran now her heart beating uncontrollably knowing one slip up could end her. 

 

Kai and L were back to normal. Their bones healed and now with the blood they received they were better then before. 

They were about to run after Jaejoong when the smell of blood hit their noses. They found Yunho with a huge wound in his chest, his breathing hiched. Kai and L looked at each other before throwing pieces of rubble off of him and helped him up. 

Kai found a curtain and drapped it over his body. L sat him up, he cut his wirst and let blood flow to his open wound. Healing him faster. 

They were helping him when they heard a loud roar. They got up leaving Yunho to go after Jaejoong.  


Jihyo was running when she made a wrong turn, the wall to high for her to jump. She turned around seeing Jaejoong's glowing eyes as he smirked. His head slightly to the side. Jihyo hissed at him and lowered her body. 

"Looks like your trapped." Jaejoong hissed. He ran at Jihyo but she quickly her palm upward, breaking his nose then used that second to escape but she was then grabbed by her waist. 

Jaejoong held onto her, his nose already healed and he just held onto her. Calming down. He was in a fit of rage at the moment. Making it easier for her to attack him. He then dug his nails in her side. Causing her to scream in pain. 

Jaejoong lowered his head resting it on her shoulder, his arm still around her small waist, his nails digging into her skin deeper. He took a whiff of her and smiled. "Ohh you smell so good but I am going to kill you. I should have done it 15 years ago." Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong was about to go for the kill when Jihyo suddenly disappeared from his grasp and he was suddenly thrown to the large wall. He didn't see that coming, he didn't even feel them coming. Jaejoong threw th

Please log in to read the full chapter