An old crush

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dammit Leah. Give me back my cookie." Daeryong yelled, leaning over the table trying to reach for the cookie Leah stole from him. 

She smiled shoving it in , chewing it slowly. "Yummmm. isreallygood." She said with a mouth full. She like her fingers of the crumbs, then took a long sip of her water.

"YAY. Leah by me a new cookie." Daeryong ordered. Crossing his arms over his chest. 

"..................... naw." She said laughing. 

Sore and Leah decided to pay for lunch for everyone as a treat. All of the guards bowed and thanked the girls and got up from the table getting back to their job. Standing around and watching over them. 

Leah leaned back in her chair patting her tummy. "Man I am full." She stated. 

"Me to." 

Daeryong smiled as he noticed a certain person walk by. He looked at Leah and grinned smugly. 

"Leah, you still haven't held up to your side of the bargain." He mentioned.

Leah turned her head to the side trying to think what he was referring to. Then it hit her, Rachel. She looked around and spotted the walking into a boutique shop with several of her friends. 

Leah got up from her seat placing the napkin on the table with a slam. She pushed her chair back in and walked to the store where Rachel went into. Taylor and Jack right behind her. Sora was utterly confused and looked at her cousin Daeryong for an answer at Leah's weird behavior.

"Rachel." Was all Daeryong said getting up to follow, to watch the scene unfold. Sora laughed and got up as well, but she ran to the scene.  

Leah walked inside, listening for the , there. Leah walked in the back where Rachel was, looking at skimpy undergarments. Rachel's nose flared as she heard and could smell Leah coming. She turned around facing the short midget. Leah growled at Rachel's expression, knowing very well she was commenting about her height again, by the way she looked up and down. 

"Oh my, Princess Leah, still short I see." Rachel commented, her friends laughing.

"Shut up." Leah hissed. *Common Leah, you can do this. She is just that annoying ho. Well we are already here, so why does oppa really need her number.* She smiled inwardly. But a sudden voice knocked her out of it. 

"What cat got your tongue." Rachel said in a dry mocking tone. 

Leah let out a growl. "No, I was just thinking how low you have become. I mean really, shopping for skimpy undergarments, Is your man losing interest in you already." 

"Watch it squirt. Just because your the princess doesn't mean Ill hold back. You stupid runt." Rachel seethed.

That did it. Yes Leah was tiny, reaching only about 5''1, she was the runt in her whole family. But she hated it when people reminded her about it. Leah tighten her fists up, ready to make a powerful blow to Rachel's ing face when someone intervened. 

"Now now girls. Rachel leave Princess Leah alone, Ill me you outside Rachel." 

"Fine Sehun." Rachel said walking out of the store with her friends behind her.

Leah was left staring at Sehun lower back. She looked up to see him smiling. She turned her head away with a pout. She was about to walk away when Sehun grabbed her wrist. 

"Leah, I am sorry." He said, making her turn to face him. But she kept her gaze away from his face.

During academy, Leah had acquired a huge crush on Sehun, who wouldn't. He was sweet and freaking tall, at least to her he was and he was really strong, one of the best in the school besides her brothers. Sehun was everything she wanted in a mate.  But Rachel was the one that the male population wanted. Even Sehun. Because she was the y one. Leah on the other hand, always dressed sloppy and boyish. She always surpassed all the males in school with her fighting abilities. She couldn't help it, she was a princess with three older brothers and a bunch of male cousins that picked on her. She had to become strong to stand up for herself. But nooo, no guy can handle a girl stronger than them.

And to make matter's worse. Leah confessed her feelings for Sehun to Rachel. Since Rachel use to be a childhood friend. And when Leah plucked up the courage to confess her feeling to Sehun she was turned down.

Please log in to read the full chapter