Bad Boy

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two night and Three days. That was how long it took to reach the Main Lands. 

Kai and L sailed around the coast, looking for a place to dock. L grinned when he first spotted a safe place to dock. 

"Right there." L whispered pointing in the direction. Looking back at Leah who was still sleeping. 

Once on land  Kai and L gathered their things together before turning to Leah, who was still out cold. Both brothers looked at each other, both thinking the same thing. 

"Ill get her this time." Kai softly said as he gave L the remaining of the bags he was caring. Kai leaned down picking Leah up in his arms. 

The three of them walked off, looking for a place to make camp for the rest of the night. 

"L, you never finished telling me how Leah woke up." Kai said turning his body to face L, before turning back around.

"Why. She woke up. Isn't that enough." L retorted. 

"No. That isn't enough. Besides I heard Leah yelling. You kissed her." Kai voice changed from a serious dark tone. 

L let out a snicker at the memory.

 

Flashback....
 

"L, watch over Leah. I will be back later. I am going out to find a boat." Kai said. "And don't touch her." 

L grinned holding his hands in the air. "I promise not to touch her. Unless she begs me." L teased. Making Kai growl.

L paced around, checking the time over and over. Leah was still sleeping and Kai had already been gone of a few hours. L was anxious. He wanted Leah to wake up, just so he knew she was out of harms way. 

L waited for another hour before Leah made several noises in her sleep causing L to worry. She moaned, her body heating up. She would even move like she was walking like any regular person. L wondered if she was having a nightmare. 

L looked at the time for the hundredth time. He decided to try something, hoping it would work. 

L crawled in the tiny space, hovering over her body at the lack of space. L could feel her temperature rising. He placed his hands on either side of her to prevent his full weight laying on top of her. He leaned his head down to her neck, her sweet scent filling his nostrils. 

It took everything he had not to bite down. A female werewolf had the most desirable blood out of all. But L controlled the temptation running through him. He had one purpose. And that was to wake Leah up.

L looked down at her sleeping face. He leaned down pausing just above her lips before finally taking her lips into his. He lingered until he felt her move under him. 

L released his lips from her sweet delicate lips as he looked upon her face. A feeling of relief washing over him as her eyes slowly opened. A smile spread over his lips. 

"It worked." He thought out loud, not really hearing what she said. He was too excited that his plan worked. And he was happy that he got to kiss those beautiful lips of hers. 

He was about to say something when she angrily pushed him off, making him hit the ceiling of the earth with her crawling out, leaving him. 

End Flashback....

"L, What the hell did you do." Kai hissed.

"Keep your shirt on. I had an idea and it worked." L hissed back. 

Leah stirred in Kai's arms with her eyes slowly opening. 

"Whyareyoutalkingsoloud." Leah slurred sheepishly. 

"Sorry." Both Kai and L said at the same time

Leah fully woke up and found herself in Kai's arms. She looked up at him and smiled.

"That's okay. But now that I am awake you can put me down now." Leah said kindly. "How long have we been in the Main Lands." Leah added once she was set on solid ground. 

It took Leah a few minutes for her legs to adjust to the sudden change. She smiled when she was ready. She looked back at the brothers, seeing them caring everything.  Leah held out her hand.

"Here give me some things. I'll carry them." She said. 

Kai looked at L then back at Leah. "That okay." Kai said walking past Leah. 

Leah watched as Kai passed by, not even giving her a second while L stood behind her. Leah was in a daze before L placed a hand on her shoulder bring her out of it. 

"Common lets go. I am tired and I would like to find a area where I can sleep like the dead." L said walking passed her. 

Leah let out a smile at his comment. She followed the brothers as the searched the beach fo

Please log in to read the full chapter