New Life

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wh-where am I??" 

"Don't you know."

"N-No... W-who are you?"

"I am no one special. Leah what is the last thing you can remember?"

"I-I was facing King Jae--- I am I dead." 

"You are." 

"What is this place, where I am I and who are you?" 

"Calm down Leah, I am here too help. My name is Chance, I am your guide. Your are in the land in between. This is where everyone comes before they pass to the other words." Chances explained. He held out his hand to Leah. 

Leah looked around then back at him, she eyed his hand for a second before taking it. "In between. That is just weird." 

"Haha Ya it is but it also gives you a chance to be resurrected. If you were leave for the other worlds you would not be able to have a second chance at life." 

"Wait, You mean I can still live on earth. How, I am dead." 

"You are a werewolf and there are Vampires gifted in bringing others back with their blood. Its weird but if its done right you would be able to live once again." He explained with a warm smile. "Oh look, there are two Vampires now trying to bring you back." 

Just then Chance waved his hand in the air showing a screen back on earth. Leah winced seeing her body torn and bloody she. She then soften seeing Kai and L both trying to safe her. 

They were at if for over and over but it wasn't working. "It's too late, isn't it." 

"No, they just don't how to do it properly, Leah you have a choice." Chance said turning his head to face her. "You can chose to move on and live in peace or you can stay here and wait but if they are unsuccessful of bringing you back, you will forever be in this land. Like me."

"Do I have to chose right now." 

"You do."

Leah looked at the screen. She felt pressured but she couldn't decide. "What happens if I don't chose right now." 

"They you will be sent to the underworld. Leah you must chose right now." 

"I-I," Leah looked back at the screen seeing the two brothers fight to save her but she didn't want to spend the rest of eternity here but then again there was a chance for her to live once again. "I-I'll stay, here."

A bright light emitted from her, sealing her deal. Leah looked at Chance and he smiled. 

"I hope you won't regret it later." He said. 

"May I ask why you are here."

"Isn't it obvious. I chose here, thinking I would come back but I never did. I am forever bound to this world to help others, such as yourself." 

"I am sorry." Leah said. "A-are there others." 

He shook his head with a small frown on his face. "Its just me." 

Leah placed a hand on his shoulder then turned around to watch the screen again. Everything playing right in front of her. At one point, Leah didn't even know she had tears in her eyes and that they were already running down her checks. 

Chance smiled and handed her a tissue. He then waved a hand making two chairs appear. "Sit."

Leah and Chance sat for a bit before Chance took off, duty calls. Leaving Leah to watch the screen and how everything plays out in front of her eyes. 

Leah lowered her head as she saw the look in both of the brothers eyes, when finally gave up. Leah was heartbroken, not because they gave up but because their sorrow and anger in their eyes. They looked miserable, hurt, broken then a new look in them told Leah that they would go get revenge. 

Leah let out a gasp as she jumped out of her chair. Their eyes changed color, they no longer had kindness in their eyes it was all replaced with hate and rage. Leah fell to her knees. 

"Don't do it. It's okay. Please don't." Leah lowered her head as more tears fell. "I don't want to watch you die." She whispered. 

"Amateur....."

Leah lifted her head up seeing a man in the shadows appear. Slowly making his way towards her body. Leah watched as he bite into his wrist and gathered a mouthful into his mouth he then cut his palm and placed his hand in her wound and gave her a kiss letting the blood from his mouth to her own. 

Leah felt a sudden pulse run through her. The feeling of a warm liquid running through her body. She looked back at the screen to see the man vanisehed. She was still their but soon her wound started to close. 

"Seems like you will live. Good choice." Chance said. 

"Chance I am sorry."

"For what. Don't be. I wasn't so lucky but you are. Now go." 

Leah looked at her hands, seeing that they were vanishing. She looked back at Chance and gave him a soft smile. 

"Oh congratulations." He said before she almost disappeared.

"For what."

"You will be an auntie very soon." He smiled. That was the last thing she saw before her eyes closed, into total darkness. 

 

Leah could hear everyone around her but she couldn't say anything or move. She didn't know how long she waited for, hours, days, weeks. 

It felt like forever until she finally felt her hand being squeezed and a hand then suddenly brushed her hair out of her face. 

"Sweetie, I am sorry. Please don't leave your old man yet. We need you. And it seems the two boys need you. The young princes. I love you my precious jewel, my beautiful little girl." 

Leah felt a soft pressure on her forehand, she wanted to say something, wanted to show emotions but again she couldn't move. Leah then heard the doors shut.

Not long later another presence was beside her. Her hand being gently squeezed. She then felt her hand being brushed against a face. 

No words where exchanged but Leah knew who it was... Kai. Kai was holding her hand he was even shedding a few tears. Seconds later her other hand was in someone's hold. This one softer more gentler. L was beside her as well. 

Leah didn't hear them say anything but she knew they were crying on the inside, she felt it. Leah fought to open her eyes but it felt like hours before she finally was able to regain conciseness. 

She did it though. Her eyes slowly but surely, fluttered open. She could only see shapes at first. Everything around her blurry and out of focus. She closed her eyes then opened them. Then heaven spoke to her. 

"Leah... Leah, goodness crist, your alive." L said, lifting her hand to his lips and kissed her hand over an

Please log in to read the full chapter