Leah's Promise

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah had been with Sora the whole time. Comforting her the best she could. But Sora just lost the last of her blood. Tadd her older brother. Sora already had lost her parents when she was young from a forest fire, now her brother. 

Leah hugged Sora as she helped Sora get ready for the funeral. Sora was pale, her lips chapped and her eye dark all around. Leah whipped Sora's tears away while calling Sora's bodyguards inside. 

Two men came in bowing their heads before coming to Sora side.

"Please take care of her until I finish preparing." Leah said. She looked back at Sora, giving her the best encouraging smile she could. "I'll be right back unnie. Please don't cry." Leah added whipping more tears away. 

Leah ran out of the room, going to get herself dressed for the funeral. She was in charge of singing the passing song. A tradition in her family over a thousand years. She would be the one dressed in a old fashion dress dropping all the way to the floor and a hooded coat. She put her hair in a neat bun with two brides coming up to the side and completing the look with a silver headpiece with leaves on it. 

.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was going to be singing, in front of everyone. Leah just hoped she would do a great job and make Sora proud. 

Leah was about to walk out when she noticed Luhan in the doorway, staring at her.

"Why are you staring."

"I find you even beautiful on a sad day like this. Princess I am truly sorry that you lost your cousin." 

"Thank you. I see you down there." Leah smiled but quickly ran out, heading back to Sora's chambers with her four bodyguards on her tail.

Leah entered Sora's room seeing her on the couch crying. Both men stood behind, crestfallen to see her so hurt and sad. She ran to her side giving the men a disappointed look, since they were just standing and doing nothing. 

"Sora, please stop crying. I hate it when you cry." Leah asked taking a handkerchief whipping the tears away. 

"Leah, I lost both my parents and now my brother, I am alone now."

"Your not alone. You have me and everyone else. You are my sister not my cousin Sora. I love you so much and it pains me to see you in pain. I promise, I will find out who did this." Leah promised hugging her cousin tight. "Lets go. Everyone is waiting."

 

Leah and Sora where the last to show up. Everyone waited downstairs all dressed. Soryong, Daeryong, Daehyun and Zico where the four to carry the coffin. Yunho and Krystal led everyone to the burial sight. Leah stood next to Sora the whole way, holding onto her so she wouldn't fall.

As the royal family walked to the burial sight, everyone from the town and neighboring cities started to follow, behind. They all made it to the burial sight. Leah smiled handing Sora off to her guards to care for her while she went up and sang for everyone.

Leah took a deep breath and began to sing the passing song. As she sang everyone in the royal family laid a single flower on the coffin before went into the earth. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdouafzAng4&list=PL9IdgURSMVsZmnfVNG0rV4D6Dk5apN0uP&index=3 
{A/N: This how I pitured it.... just the first 1:30 of the video....LOTR's style lol...I am a fan}

Leah started to cry as she finished singing. Everyone else already in tears seeing the young prince being buried underground. Leah walked over to Sora, who sat on the ground crying her eyes out. Leah wrapped her arms around Sora. 

"I promise Sora." Leah said looking up noticing far in the distance two figures in the trees.

 

Leah laid in bed with Sora, humming her to sleep, keeping her company. She noticed Sora's soft breathing and took it that she had fallen asleep. Leah got out of the bed heading to the bathroom, when she heard several footsteps and men talking.

"Is everything ready for the invasion." Leah heard her cousin Zico ask.

"We are planning to leave after the fourth full moon. After I wed Bell." Soryong answered. 

"What about Leah, Sora, Sunny and Amber. Are we still planning not to tell them." Daeryong spoke softy. 

The voices soon died down as they got further and further away. Leah stood in the bathroom doorway shocked and completely angry. An invasion. Didn't she have a right to know what was going on. She was the smartest out of everyone, even though she was very stubborn didn't listen. 

Leah looked at Sora, making sure she was still asleep, She walked out running to find her brother Daeryong.

 

Leah found him in his room reading a book. He looked up and smiled seeing his baby sister.

"Hey baby si-"

"Can it. What is this talk about

Please log in to read the full chapter