Surprise...

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ahhhhhhh." Leah let out another piercing scream. Kai and L dropped everything and ran to her side in a second. Kai brushed her hair out of her face to examine her better.

She was sweating profusely, her pupils expanding at the sudden pain she was feeling. Kai and L talked to her, trying to figure what was wrong but her screaming prevented her from speaking. They were becoming worried. They looked at their mother who looked just as worried but she seemed to know what was happening. 

"Mom, what is wrong, what is happening." L said keeping his gaze glued to Leah. He held her hand and squeezed it, trying to reassure her that he was there for her. Hoping his presence would calm her down.

Leah let out another shrill scream, causing goose bumps to surface in the three vampires. L and Kai looked away from Leah for a second to see the shocked expression on their mother's face. Before they could speak to her again, she ran out in a flash. 

It seemed like hours before Jihyo returned but she didn't come alone. Jihyo had gotten Dr. Zhang and a few nurses. Leah was going into labor and she wasn't due for another two months. 

"Kai, L, you need to leave. There are too many people in here." Jihyo said. "Come, lets have the doctor handle this." 

"NO." They both screamed. They didn't want to leave Leah. Another screeching scream escaped Leah's lips. Kai and L looked at her with worry. 

"KAI L LEAVE NOW." Jihyo yelled. Kai and L looked at Leah, their brows furrowed but they left running out, knowing if they walked out they wouldn't make it to the door. Jihyo looked at the doctor and everyone in the room. "Please help her." Jihyo let a tear slipped as she ran out of the room to look for her boys. 

 

Jihyo found her boys not far from Leah's room. they were pacing back and forth in front of the door, constantly looking in the direction where Leah was every time she let out a scream. Their hands in tight fists. Kai was running his hands through his hair while L bit on his nails. 

Jihyo walked over to them and urged them to sit on the couch, which they did with her slightly forcing them. 

"Mom what is going on." L asked.

"Leah is going into Labor." Jihyo said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"But she isn't due for another, two to three months." L stated. 

"Dr. Zhang and I have been researching, Leah is the first to give birth to a hybrid. So we wanted to get as much information as possible. We were talking just a little before she started. That's why I ran in because I just had a bad feeling. Look Dr. Zhang prepared for this. He will know what to do." Jihyo said taking a deep breath to calm her own nerves.

"Is she going to be alright." Kai asked after being silent the whole time. 

"She is strong, I am sure she will pull through." Jihyo said but truly, she wasn't sure. Leah was the first to give birth to a hybrid so she didn't know if the stress of the birth will take it's toll. 

 

Leah's whole body had this excruciating pain running through her. Her whole insides where on fire and felt like she was being punched over and over repeatedly. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as another shot pain went through her body. Leah lifted her head of the pillow as she let out another scream. She slammed her head back down on the pillow taking in a deep breath. Sweat drenched her forehead and all over her body. Leah closed her eyes for a second felling utterly exhausted from the pain. 

She suddenly arched her back off the bed as more pain coursed through her. She screamed again, as if keeping it in would be more painful. Leah's mind was blank she wasn't thinking about anything. The pain filled her mind, her tiredness filled her mind. Leah was on the verge of passing out when voices spoke to her, encouraging her not to give up. Leah eyes were cloudy with the tears at filled her eyes. She couldn't see anything but the shapes of the people in the room. Leah let out another heart wrenching scream. The pain unbearable.

"Were going to have to surgically remove the fetus. Its not coming out." 

Leah felt a cold object on her stomach, a sudden numbing feeling. Soon Leah out.....

 

Kai and L heard her screaming and then nothing. They stood up their bodies trembling, fearing the worse. Then

Please log in to read the full chapter