The Princess is born

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the Werewolf palace the King and his sons pace back and forth, waiting for the new arrival. Hearing the piercing screams of a mother going through childbirth.

"AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHhh ughhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh." 

"M'lady, you need to push one more time, Push hard my queen." The maid said with much encouragement.

The Queen propped herself on her elbows for support, as she got ready to give her last push with as much strength she could muster. She let out another painful scream, throwing her head back. She was drench with sweat, exhausted from pushing and pushing. 

The queen collapsed back on the bed as she felt the baby leave her. The room was silent, an uncomfortable atmosphere filled the room.

"T-the b-baby, what is it. Why is the baby not crying." The mother spoke out of breath and worry for the silence in the room. "Give me the baby." 

The maid was hesitant, not wanting to give the silent baby to the queen. The baby came out not moving or crying. The baby looked like it was dead before coming out of the womb. But the maid did as she was told, handing the lifeless creature to the queen.

The queen had tears running down her face as she held her lifeless child in her arms. She kissed her baby over and over, she placed a hand over the baby's chest, her eyes glowed. She smiled when the baby first let out its first cry, making all of the women in the room cheer. The Queen hugged her baby, she looked up meeting the gaze of the woman near the door.

"You may go and bring my husband and sons." She looked back down on the baby in her arms. "to meet the tiny princess." 

"Yes your majesty." The woman left the room leaving the queen and the new princess to fetch the King and princes's.

The queen smiled happily down at her first baby girl, smile of bliss and happiness. She brought the baby close to her face, touching her nose with her own, a single tear slipping out. 

 

"Where you this calm when we were born." Soryong asked, looking at his father who was sitting on a chair with everyone else in the room pacing back and forth.

"No, I was frantic, you two where my first born's, When Daehyun was born a was calm as I am with your new brother." Yunho explained, just then he stood up causally as he heard the footsteps coming closer.

He looked straight at the nurse, waiting for her to give him the news. Daehyun sat in the chair with Soryoug while Daeryong was on the edge of his seat waiting to hear the news, showing the most facial expression out of the others. 

In fact he was the first to

Please log in to read the full chapter