The Werewolf City

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah walked down the long halls, turning right then left going down the long flight of stairs. She turned to her right heading down another hall walking in the fifth door on her left. In the room, sat her three older brothers and her father. She walked further inside with Jack and Taylor behind her.

"Appa." She said walking over to him. He was standing reading letters, regarding business. 

He looked up for a second then back down at the paper in his hands. "What is it Leah." 

"May I please go to the city today with Sora." She asked. She stood in front of him watching his expression, waiting for a response. 

Yunho looked away from the paper in his hands then looked at his three sons and Jack and Taylor behind Leah. He then finished by turning his gaze on Leah. He had a stern expression, he was debating weather to let his daughter go or not. He was still angry with her, for leaving the palace walls without permission. He looked back at the paper in his hands.

"You may go. But Jack and Taylor stay with you also one of your brothers has to go along. If none of your brothers go, then you can't go." Yunho stated leaving to walk over to his desk. 

Leah groaned in annoyance. She walked over to her eldest brother Soryong. She batted her eyelashes and smiled cutely. "Oppa." 

"Sorry, Leah, I have a date today with my girlfriend." He said, putting his book down as he got up from the chair. "Ask Daeryong, I bet he will do it." He added placing a loving hand on the top of her head.

Leah ran over to her second eldest brother, doing the same thing but only cuter. "Oppa, pleaseeeee." 

Daeryong looked away, looking at the corner of the room. He grinned, "I'll go. On one condition." He said looking back at her with a cheeky grin. 

"Anything." she blurted. 

"You get me Rachel's phone number." He grinned evilly.

"Rachel. But she is a total .."

"LEAH, watch your tongue." Soryong yelled. 

Leah clicked her tongue and looked back at her brother Daeryong. "Fine, but if she starts something, I will finish it." She mentioned. "Now hurry hurry. Sora is waiting for me outside." She jumped up running out of the office, with Jack and Taylor running after her.

"Really hyung. Rachel. Leah is right, she is a ing ." Daehyun said still looking at his book. 

"Yeah, I know. But I don't expect to get the number, I just want to torture Leah a bit." He smiled walking out of the room.

 

"Lets take the scenic route." Leah suggested heading off, deeper into the forest, it was also the long way. Everyone just followed.

Leah and Sora, her best friend, also her older cousin walked side by side down the long path heading to the city. With her brother and two person body guards also Sora's own guard, brining up the rear. 

Daeryong had conversations with the three guards, laughing and having their own kind of fun while the two women laughed and looked at nature around them. Leah clung onto Sora's arm. smiling at the sort of freedom she had. It would be better if she just had one guard.

"Leah, why is Daeryong coming." Sora whispered. 

"Because my father thinks I will ditch Jack and Taylor. I haven't done anything in the last 5 months, I don't understand why he can't trust me." Leah groaned. 

Sora laughed. "Maybe cause you have escape multiple times. Leah I can see why uncle doesn't trust you. You are an escape con artist." Sora said laughing. 

 "I can't help it. He keeps me locked in the freaking palace all the time. I hate it inside." 

Sora and Leah continued talking, until they reached the end of the path heading into the city. It was a large wall to jump from so the guards and Daeryong went first. Sora then jumped into her guards arms, being set on the ground in the next second.

"Thank you." She said brushing the dirt off. Then looked at Leah. "Hurry Leah." She said.

Leah looked at her brother who just walked off, then back at Jack and Taylor who were waiting with open arms. Ready to catch her. But she shock her

Please log in to read the full chapter