Holy Cow

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Holy Cow that was close. But I have to admit that was pretty exciting" L panted out of breath from the adrenaline rush he had from running. Kai leaned against the wall of the cave, calming down as well from the huge adrenaline rush he had from running from the wolves. 

Kai and L escaped the palace but were soon discovered by a handful of wolfs. For hours they were trying to lose them. Now they had to be extra careful since they left the cloak in her room. 

Kai grinned, he as well couldn't deny the fact he had fun teasing the wolves and running away from them. "Ya. Now we have to find a new location though. I bet they will pick up our trail soon." 

"Without a doubt. But lets just wait here a bit. Maybe we could head back to the meadow." L suggested. "We could find a place in the mountains" He added.

"Look the sooner we kill ourselves a ing wolf the faster we can get out of these wolfs. I don't care what you do but next Dawn Wolf I see I am going to kill." Kai mentioned.

"How come you didn't kill her." L pried.

"I don't know." Kai answered. "She was saving your ing , since you let you guard down. But once she finished I just let her go." He added.

"So her name is Leah. Pretty name. And man is she short. I was absolutely amazed with her fighting abilities, at her size." L stated leaning his head back a wide smile as he remembered their fight. "And what is even more strange, she had this one opportunity to end me, but she didn't. But then she had to bite me, the little ." L added smiling.

"Are you getting ing just thinking about her biting you. Dude that is nasty." Kai shock his head in disgust.

"Shut the hell up. Your the one who gets excited ove-" Kai instantly ran over to L punching him in the face, shutting him up. L whipped the blood from his nose and grinned. "Did I hit the bullz eye." L teased. 

Kai went back to leaning against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest. He closed his eyes. "Don't bring it up. Or ill do far worse to your face." Kai threatened but his humor was detected deep in his voice. 

Kai and L stayed in silence for a while, an hour more like it. Until L was the first to break the silence. 

"Do you think it worked." L asked, looking at Kai.

Kai opened his eyes, turning his attention to L. He had been thinking about it the whole time. He never tried it with a Werewolf before, but another thing was bothering him even more. Who was the one responsible for her wounds, It sure wasn't L since he wasn't really trying hard. 

"I don't know. Her body works differently than ours. And the fact that we gave her a double dose, could have either sent her to her demise or her salvation, either way I don't give a crap." Kai said with a blank expression. But it was a lie. Deep down he did care. He wanted to know if she was alive, he wanted to make sure she was still breathing after their attempt to save her. 

L nodded. "Well if she lived, I paid my debt. If she died, at least she stopped suffering." 

The two brothers decided to sleep before they would go back out to finish the hunt once and for all. 

 

___________________

 

Leah sat up in her bed. Her family surrounded her with warm and happy smiles. Her mother's the brightest out of everyone. 

Krystal got into the bed with her, wrapping her arm around her daughter bringing her closer for a hug. Tears of joy falling one after the other. 

"Mom, I am fine, please stop crying, your getting my hair wet." Leah complained. But a happy smile was plastered on her lips. 

"I am just so happy. My baby girl is safe and well. You had me worried." Krystal said smothering her daughter with kisses. 

"M-Mom stop it." Leah groaned. 

"So how do you feel." Soryong asked, his arm wrapped around Bell as she had tears of Joy as well. 

"Fine actually. In fact I feel like running ten marathons at the moment." She said.

"Do you remember who attacked you." Daehyun asked.

Leah shock her head, she didn't remember. "No, I didn't see what he looked like." Leah did happen to see their eyes. Something she wou

Please log in to read the full chapter