The Search

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back in the Palace, early in the morning.....

 

Yunho woke, usually the first in the castle to wake, his wife perfectly asleep in his arms, her head resting on his broad chest. He smiled brushing a strand of hair out of her face, giving her a kiss on the forehead. He gently broke free, tucking her back in. Yunho walked into the bathroom getting ready for another day.

He got dressed, walking back out to see his wife still peacefully sleeping. He gazed lovingly at her before he walked out closing the bedroom door. 

Yunho had a lot of things to do today. Since he was king he never had a day off, everyday was business, but he didn't mind as long as his wife was happy and his children safe. And the toughest thing right now was insuring his daughter was taken care of. That the right kind of guy would keep her safe, his angel. 

Yunho walked down the long hall turning down a corridor heading down to the lower level. He walked into the study, walking to his large desk where he kept his paperwork. He glanced at the clock. 5 a.m, he stretched his arms and his stiff neck and began his work. Reading every letter, coming with a response to everything. 

He was so busy, He didn't hear a certain person escaping a few moments ago, leaving the palace without supervision or permission.

 

It was now 8 in the morning when Yunho finished his paperwork. His son, Daehyun walking in to bring him breakfast. 

Yunho leaned back in his chair, stretching from sitting too long. "Daehyun. How are you my son." Yunho asked taking the paperwrok from his desk, putting it into a drawer to make room for the tray of food.

"Good." Daehyun responded putting the tray down in front of Yunho. 

Yunho smirked, motioning his son to sit in the chair, which Daehyun did. 

"Good. You don't talk much. I guess you get that from me." Yunho stated, taking his first bite into the porridge. "Yumm this is good." 

Yunho ate his food in silence, once he finished he leaned back in his chair, his hand over his full stomach. 

"Daehyun what do you think about the 7 gentleman. Do think one of them will be good for your sister." Yunho asked. Leaning forward his elbows resting on his knees. chin resting in his palms. 

"I don't like any of them. They haven't proven themselves yet. What if they are all cocky bastards." Daehyun stated. 

Yunho laughed. "Is that so. I guess your right. They do need to prove themselves worthy for dating my daughter. There should be a competition, to see who if they have what it takes to protect my little princess." Yunho stated. "Daehyun I'll leave you in charge of coming up with the competition. Make it hard but not to hard." 

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, a small smirk playing over his lips. "Yes sir." Daehyun left, to get started with the new competition.

Yunho looked over to his window, he stood up walking over, drawing the curtains back. He had the view of the garden, a wide smile spread over his lips as he went down memory lane. 

 

Flashback....

"Papa, look at the pretty flower I found." Leah's tiny voice chirped cutely. She was only 5 years old, a baby, a innocent little girl. Yunho picked her up taking the flower she handed him. 

Yunho smiled at his little princess, giving her a sweet kiss to her check. She happily blushed laughing. "Papa that tickles." 

He put her down with her taking off in seconds. Leah was found of the garden, it was her favorite place to be. Yunho walked around the corner, seeing Leah on the grass picking flowers and smelling each and everyone. She looked up, holding several flowers in her hands. 

"Here papa. I picked these for you." She sang happily. 

Yunho walked over taking the flowers, smelling them. He watched his princess play a bit longer until Krystal came over, swooping down, picking Le

Please log in to read the full chapter