The Meadow

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Both Kai and L were having the same dream. But its was just them in the dream. 

They both were walking through the forest, stopping in a particular area where they both caught the fresh scent of Werewolf, off in the distance. They followed the scent, making sure they were extra careful. They both walked inside a cave following it to the other side where the woods open up, less trees and more flowers. The continued, the nose, ears and sight as their weapons. They both made it, to a large clearing, on a hill that looked down to a large meadow surrounded by mountains and trees. It was like a perfect place to kill, without being seen. 

Both Kai and L scanned the area for the werewolf, finding the beast laying on the grass with it's head down. It was the same Wolf they been having for the last week. They crouched low, getting ready to jump when the wolf ears twitched and its head shot up looking around. 

Kai jumped into a tree, the highest branch, while L hid behind a larger tree. They both heard the wolf's low growls. The wolf was on alert, walking closer towards them. Kai jumped from branch to branch with ease leaving no sound. L climbed the tree, silently jumping to tree to tree. Watching the wolf with his super vision. The wolf sniffed the air, letting out another growl. Low and deep, for other vampires this would be extremely intimidating but L and Kai both shrugged it off. 

They continued to watch the wolf, as it walked deeper and deeper away from the clearing and further away from the cave,

Kai smirked evilly, ready to attack. L leaned down sliding down the tree with little noise, a dark grin playing over his lips as he reached the ground. 

Both L and Kai waited for the wolf to turn its back, waiting for that opportunity to attack. 

Once the wolf turned around, it's back facing them, they ran at full speed. But stopped all of a sudden. A girl appeared before them, her long hair reaching down her back, She was about to turn around when....

 

Kai and L both shot awake, to the sound of growls and movement coming from outside the cave. They both looked at each other getting out their knifes, ready to defend themselves. But thanks to the no wind passing through they wolves didn't notice their presence. 

They listen to the wolves conversation. 

"I can't believe the princess went into heat at her age. She must be the youngest Werewolf to go into heat." On wolf said. "I just can't wait to meet this princess. I hear she is a beauty but also really feisty. I can't wait to see for myself. I am going to win her over in a heartbeat." He said cockily making several others laugh. 

"What make you think she would be into you. There will be 7 of use fighting for her. And she might be able to sniff out idiot." Another said making the other growl.

"Shut the up. Ill win her with my charms and looks. She will be my prize." The cocky one said.

The noise died down as the group of wolves got further and further away. Kai and L looked at each other relaxing. 

"So I guess this princess is being fought over by several of the neighboring packs. I kinda want to see what is so special about this wolf princess. I mean she is the first princess I heard about." L mentioned putting his knife away.

"I don't give a . I would just kill her if I see her. So she wont be able to produce little s." Kai stated. 

"Common, what if she is like the hottest girl you have ever seen." L inquired leaning his body on a large bolder using his arms as head support. 

"I find ever single were

Please log in to read the full chapter