Reunion

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daeryong, Daehyun and Sarah walked down the halls. Everyone was awake but Leah. And Yunho had sent the them to wake her up since their mother would be arriving shortly. 

"Why do I always get stuck waking her up. She sleeps like the dead." Daehyun stated, crossing his arms over his chest with a deep scowl on his face. 

"Your just as worst." Sarah mentioned.

Daehyun shot his attention to Sarah while Daeryong laughed. "It's true, Leah did get her sleeping habits from you." Daeryong laughed. 

Daehyun growled at the comment but soon ignored it. The three of them continued walking heading towards Leah's room to wake her up. 

Once they arrive Daehyun was going to open the door when Sarah stopped him. She smiled and placed her hand on the door knob. 

"I'll wake her, men should not enter a woman's chamber uninvited." Sarah explained. 

Daehyun was going to protest but Daeryong stopped him. "No she is right. Leah could be coming out of the shower for all we know. Besides with the freaking sound proof of this place I can't even tell if she is even in there." He said. 

Daehyun nodded and looked at Sarah giving her the Okay. She smiled and entered the room. Her eyes widen and blush creeped up to her face. She turned around and shut the door smiling like nothing happened. 

"Common she is s-she is ge..  ummm getting ready." Sarah said with embarrassment written all over her face. 

"What! Leah never is up around this time." Daehyun went to the door and opened it, his eyes still on Sarah. "She would never being getting ready." Just then he turned his attention inside the room looking at the large bed in the middle of the room. 

Daehyun's fist tighten around the doorknob and bent it at his sudden strength. His eyes glared with fire sparking out, at the scene in front of him.

"What the hell Daehyun, you just bent the door knob." Daeryong said coming inside as well. He looked at his younger brother and followed his gaze. Daeryong instantly tensed. His eyes shooting sparks out. His smile fade and became a serious frown. 

Sarah walked in a placed herself infront of the men and Leah on the bed. 

"You guys. She is a grown woman now leave." Sarah hissed in a whisper. 

 

Kai and L stirred in their sleep. They were both light sleepers and heard the voices. They growled annoyed that they were disturbed from their sleep and sat up in bed. 

They were both ready to snap at the intruders for disturbing them when there eyes widen seeing two angry wolves starting at and one that tried to calm them down. Kai and L looked at each other then looked down, seeing Leah sprawled out between them. 

They closed their eyes feeling stupid for not locking the door. Kai and L both shot out of the bed and placed their hands in the air. 

"We didn't do anything. We swear." L said. 

"See. They didn't do anything. They were just cuddling." Sarah said trying to break the ice but it didn't work. 

"I'll get the one on the right. You get the one on the left." Daeryong said. His eyes glued to Kai. Daehyun nodded and they both shot forward. Serving around Sarah, so not to harm her. 

Sarah let out a frustrated sigh placing her hands on her hips. "Oh my gosh. You two are acting ridiculous." Sarah yelled, as she watched the whole scene take place. 

Kai and L both avoided their attacks, not wanting to get harmed or harm them in return. But the two wolves were fuming with rage. 

Finally Daeryong managed to grab ahold of Kai and threw him into the wall. While Daehyun ducked down and grabbed L's foot, knocking him down to the ground then planted a blow into his face. 

"Daehyun. Stop this right now." Sarah yelled but again nothing. Sarah threw a tantrum, throwing a glass vase at Daehyun's head, again nothing. She then looked at Leah still sleeping on the bed. 

Sarah ran to Leah's side and started the shake her body, to wake her up. "Damm it. This girl sleeps like the dead." Sarah screamed in Leah's ears and closed her eyes as she then started to slap her face awake. 

Sarah let out a sigh of relief seeing Leah stirred in her sleep and her eyes slowly fluttering open. 

"ah...Leah...Leah goodness wake up before your brothers kill your mates." Sarah screamed. 

Leah shot awake, her eyes enlarged seeing the scene before her. Kai and Daeryong were duking it out while Daehyun and L were destroying the furniture. Leah stood on the bed and screamed. 

"ENOUGH!!!!!!." All four men stopped at looked at Leah. Daehyun had L by his collar ready to punch him. Daeryong was pinned on the ground by Kai who was about to elbow him in the gut. 

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON." Leah demanded angry. "GET UP NOWWWW." 

Daehyun turned to face L but released his fist before letting him go. Kai loosened up but suddenly felt a blow to his stomach, since Daeryong made one large fist and rammed his fist into Kai's stomach. He then pushed Kai off of him and went over to Leah, glaring at her. 

"Lets go, your sleeping in my room from now on." Daeryong ordered. 

Leah looked at Kai and L who held their injured body parts and looked at her two brothers. Sarah sat on the bed watching the whole scene. 

"NO. I AM NOT A BABY." Leah yelled, throwing her hands at her side for dramatic affects. 

"Your are, your my baby sister now lets go." Daeryong declared again and went to grab Leah by her arm but she slapped his hand away. 

"Dammit, Daeryong Daehyun, I am a grown woman. I have already had ... TWICE..." She she informed lifting two of her fingers to get it in their heads.

"Gross, Leah I don't want to hear this." Daehyun growled. Shaking his head to get the image out of his head.

"THEN GET OUT OF MY ROOM." She yelled. A smile smirk playing over her lips at his reaction.

Daehyun and Daeryong looked at their sister before they looked at L and Kai already standing, healed from their tussle minutes ago. They glared daggers at the Vampire brothers and let out deep growls, warning them. 

"For chirst sakes, leave already." 

Daehyun ran to grab Sarah quickly, who was still on the bed and ran out of the room along with Daeryong. 

Leah fell backwards on the bed and sighed. She placed her hands over her face feeling embarrassed. 

"Oh my god. I just told my brothers 'I ha

Please log in to read the full chapter