Another encounter

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soryong and Bell POV......

Soryong kissed Leah goodnight and walked off to meet his new wife waiting for him by the entrance. He smiled, taking her hand into his and led her back to his bedroom, which they would now share. 

Half way up the stairs Soryong, without warning, picked Bell up bridal style kissing her on the lips as he finished running up the stairs to their bedroom. He opened the door swiftly. He carried her to the bed gently putting her down. She smiled as she reached up taking her hair out letting it fall down to her side.

"Ugh... That feels better." She said rubbing her hands through her hair. She then kicked off her shoes and had Soryong her dress. Bell was now in her underwear, she kissed Soryong before climbing into the bed under the covers.

Soryong took his suit off only leaving his boxers on. He climbed into bed next to Bell pulling her closer to him.

They laid in the bed facing each other, Soryong softly her check.

"My beautiful wife. Mrs. Jung. Are you happy?" He asked looking at her affectionately.

Bell smiled. "I am very happy." Bell looked down wanting to say something more but didn't know how to start.

"What is it."

"Soryong, I am ummmm."

Soryong placed both hands on the side of her checks making her look at him. He smiled genuinely. "Its okay, tell me."

Bell took one of his hands leading it to her flat stomach under the covers. She looked up at him and smiled.

Soryong eyes widen, "Are y-" he began but she nodded before letting him finish. 

Soryong grinned never before. He held Bell in his arms giving her trails of kisses all over her face.

Bell laughed at his playfulness. "So your not mad?" She asked.

Soryong smirked, placing his hand back on her stomach. "How could I be mad. I did however, wanted to wait until we had kids, so I could have you all to myself. But I am very happy Bell." 

"So, a boy or a girl." She asked smiling thinking about the gender.

"A girl." 

"Why is that." She asked looking up at him waiting for his response.

"So she can look like her mother." He smiled giving Bell a kiss on her forehead. "And let me guess, you would like a boy for the same reason." 

Bell grinned nodding. "But also so he could protect his future sister." She explained. "But I don't care anymore. A boy a girl as long as the baby is healthy, I will be happy." Bell said rubbing her stomach.

"Same here." Soryong pulled Bell even closer towards him. He wrapped his arms around her giving her more kisses. 

"When will you be back." Bell asked after some silence. 

"I don't know. But I promise I'll be back before you give birth." He mentioned. "Sleep, I see you in the morning." 

Bell and Soryong fell asleep in each other's arms happily smiling.

Both unaware of a certain person escaping the palace.

_____________________

 

Kai and L's POV

 

Kai and L were jumping through the trees trying to catch up to Lay and the rest of the guys. But the whole time Kai, was thinking about the dream he had hours ago and about her. L noticed Kai's indifference and also wondered if he had the same dream he did a few nights ago. L decided to brush it of, thinking it was nothing of the sort.

L and Kai hastily flew through the trees, leaving no evidence of them even landing in the trees for a second. What would usually take a normal vampire a day or two to reach the end of the werewolf territory it only took Kai and L four hours to reach the end.

L was the first to jump out of the tree in search of their friends. He looked around the area for any signs of Lay and the rest. But no signs of them. 

Walking back to the tree, L jumped up. "I guess they haven't arrived yet." L informed walking next to Kai, who stood in silence. 

L noticed Kai's unresponsive character. Never before has Kai been deep in thought that he doesn't even respond back. L walked towards the base of the tree, sitting down with his back against the tree for support, with one leg dangling of the side. He watch Kai for a bit before deciding to ignore him for the time being.

With the setting sun and the day coming to an end, L finally succumbed to sleep.

Kai heard L, but for some reason he just didn't care to say anything. Not even a simple 'yes'. For once, Kai felt lost, confused. He couldn't understand what the dream meant. Why it felt so real and why both L and him had the same dream with her. 

Kai laid out on the large tree branch, one leg and arm dangling off of the side. His other arm resting under his head for support. Kai looked to his left, seeing the very thick vegetation, growing with millions of tress and bushes. Nothing but thick forest, the Werewolf territory. And when he finished looking at his left he turned his head slowly towards the right. So much different from his left. A vast space with rolling hills of seas of grass that seems limitless, the Vampire territory.

Kai kept his gaze on the Vampire territory before he  lazily looked upward at the sky, what he could see anyway, since most of the leaves of the tress blocked most of his view.  As he laid there silent, he began pondering what he should do. Should he go home and face his controlling father and live his life at his father's command? Or should he get to the bottom of the ridiculous dream, which has been bugging him silence he woke up from it?

Kai closed his eyes for what seemed like a few minutes when he heard off in the distant the others approaching. He could tell it was Lay and everyone else. Kai stood up, hitting L's leg in the process. It that short time, Kai made a decision and no one was going to stop him.

L yawned while stretching his arms in the air. He cracked his neck to the side before finally standing up. He leaned back against the tree with one foot crossing the other, his arms across his chest, as he waited for the rest. L had woken up not long ago, he was in fact, thinking of the same thing.

Since he had his dream a few nights ago L couldn't stop wondering what it was about, each day and night was a  constant day of trying to figure it out. Why did it seem so real? What is so special about the Main Lands? Why did he feel attracted to a wolf? All L knew was the Main Lands were in co

Please log in to read the full chapter