DANGGG

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong smiled reading the news. His son's were with the werewolf princess. And they were heading to the Main Lands.

Jaejoong had sent orders to the Desert Vampires and a hundred more of his royal guards to retrieve his son's and the princess. He also sent a order a few days before to his messenger, to kidnapped someone important in the palace either the new princess or the Queen. He would await their arrival. 

Jaejoong walked over to his desk writing a tiny note. Finished, he attached the note to his bird sending it off. 

With a smile on his face, Jaejoong walked out of his room heading to the lower part of the palace, the basement, hidden from the rest of his palace staff and his son's. He walked down several flights of stairs heading down a dark long hall. He continued, until he stopped in front of a large metal door. Taking the key around his neck, he opened the room. 

Inside, was pitch black, his eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness in seconds. Jaejoong walked in finding the chair in the middle of the room. 

"How are you?" He spoke out. Placing his key back around his neck, leaning back in his chair. 

In the corner of the dark room, a woman laid chained. Pressing her body clear up to the wall, trying to get further away from Jaejoong. 

"Don't be like that. Here I brought you something." Jaejoong took something out of his pocket, throwing it towards her. 

She made no attempts to reach it. Her eyes have been use to the darkness for so long she knew it all to well. 

"Fine, don't take it. But I promise to visit you soon." Jaejoong stood up, walking out of the dark room. 

The woman waited until Jaejoong left before she reached for the object. It was a necklace. She opened it seeing two pictures of two little boys smiling. A single tear dropped as she pressed the necklace closed to her.

______________________

 

Ever since Yunho received the letter from Krystal, about his daughter's whereabouts he became angry. Nothing would calm him down. All he wanted was to kill every single Vampire. He wanted to let lose of his angry that had been building up inside of him for months.

Everyday for Yunho felt like a never ending one. One long day that just seemed to never end. The whole time he waited to hear any kind of news about Leah from his son's or anyone else. But nothing, he heard nothing. Not even from his wife.

Each day he worried for Leah's safety. Wondering if her life had already been taken by the hands of the Vampires that took his her. 

Yunho walked out of his tent seeing several of his men standing in front of his tent. A bird resting in one of their hands and a note in the other.

"What is it?" Yunho asked walking up to them taking the note. "Who is it from?" 

"Sir. Its from the Vampire King."

Yunho eyes widen. His dark eyes giving off a threatening look. He opened the note quickly, reading the contents. 

 

Werewolf King....
  

         I have your daughter...
                                             Come and get her. Ill be waiting!!!! 
                                                                                   

Please log in to read the full chapter