Dress up

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah scared herself awake, it was the day when the 7 sons of the neighboring packs arrived. Leah on the other hand over slept. 

She was still against the whole matching making, but she never seen them before and she wanted to look her absolutely best. Totally her personality. She ran to her bathroom getting in the shower. 

She rushed out of the shower, almost slipping on the wet floor, but her fast reflexes saved her life. She ran to her large walk-in closet. Scanning through her dresses. She decided to wear the black lace dress she got, when she went shopping a several weeks ago. Once she put it on letting her wet hair fall down to the sides, she took it off in the next second. 

"Nope. Not this one." She said taking it off throwing it to the side. 

She looked through her closest over and over, pulling multiple dresses out. Leah flopped on the floor, kicking her legs out from under her. 

"Why is it so hard to ing choose." She threw herself on the floor, defeated. She got up from the floor walking out of her closest heading over to her dresser, pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. She the walked back in her closest grabbing her conversers and a simple gray scarf finishing her attire. Plain and simple. If they didn't like it, she was going to have issues. 

Leah admired herself in the mirror, satisfied she walked out of her room to see her cousin Zico running towards her. 

"Zico what the hell, why are you runn- ooof.." Leah was in Zico's embrace, being twirled around in a circular motion. "c-cant b-breath."

Zico placed Leah back on the floor smiling. Leah looked up at her cousin and grinned.

"Zico what are you doing here. I thought you were with the White Fang Pack." Leah asked.

"I was, I came with the Alpha and his son Lu Han. I hear he is a candidate to be your potential mate. So what aren't you telling me Tiny Leah." He cheekily grinned.  

Leah shoved Zico. "Stop calling me tiny Leah, you big fart. And it was my father's decision, not mine." She said walking off.

Zico ran after her placing an arm around her shoulders, leaning on her. "Lu Han seemed to be interested in you, once I told about you." Zico teased walking ahead of her.

Leah froze in her spot, she looked down at her attire then looked back to her room, debating weather to change or not. Leah noticed what Zico was doing, she ran after him yelling at him. She caught up jumping on his back hitting him in the head. 

"YAY you big fart. I freaking hate you. What did you tell him, that I am a Godzilla of short people." She yelled hitting him more.

"LEAH, get off me before I throw you off." Zico threaten, reaching his arm to grab Leah. 

Leah easily avoided his reach continued hitting him with a fourth of her strength. 

"YAY SOMEONE SAFE ME FROM THE TINY GODZILLA." He yelled. 

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME TINY..........GODZILLA." She screamed hitting him harder. "I AM NOT A GODZILLA." 

Leah was hitting him continuously​ ​until she was lifted up off of Zico being held in the air. She kicked her legs but couldn't reach the person holding her in the air.

"YAY put me down... Now." Leah yelled. Zico turned around and laughed while petting Leah like a dog. 

Leah growled trying to reach for Zico, but the person who held her prevented her from getting to her annoying cousin. She tried looking to see who was the person holding her when Zico answered for her.

"Thank's hyung. Oh Leah this is Lu Han." Zico said. 

At the name, Leah calmed down, becoming limp. "Please put me down." Leah softly said. She was gently placed down. She glared daggers at Zico and left. Not wanting to turn around to face Lu Han. 

Zico shivered at her stare but moved to the side to let her pass. Watching her leave down the hall. Zico looked at Lu Han and smiled. 

"That's weird, never seen her so shy before." Zico said.

"She's certainly able to hold her own." Lu Han said looking t

Please log in to read the full chapter