Vampire Princes's

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

On the other side of the country, two princes's had their own training session. Using their full power on each other.

They where made to train for hours each day, by their father, King Jaejoong. And each day they showed their strength. And each day they got stronger.

Kai and L both duked it out, not one of them giving up. Both their faces bloody and bruised their body's sore from fighting 5 hours straight. They grinned at each other both whipping the access blood away from their lips. 

L came forward doing a side to side move, jumping in the air doing a hard flying punch to Kai face. Kai used that, getting back at him, kicking L's legs out from under him, knocking him to the floor, doing a high kick to his stomach. L in the next moment rolled up grabbing Kai's leg knocking him to the floor getting on top of him, punching him repeatedly. Kai grabbed L's arm, bending it to the side. Braking his bone. 

L didn't show any pain. He got up kicking his brother in the air then put his arm back in place. He ran at his brother Kai but halted when a booming voice called out to them.

"ENOUGH." 

Both Kai and L stopped looking at the direction of their father. They bowed their heads.

"Get clean up, the both of you. You both have dates in a hour." He said leaving the two.

Both Kai and L whipped blood away from them and walked away, heading to their rooms to get cleaned up. 

Kai was the first to get dressed, in a black outfit, he shirt at the top and his shirt neatly tucked inside his pants, he walked out heading to his brother's room, where he saw a girl run out. A annoyed expression on his face as he walked in sitting in a chair.

"Father will kill you if he finds out you have been sleeping around with the servants again." Kai said grabbing a book on the night stand next to the chair.

"I do what I want. I don't feel like settling down yet. Besides I haven't found the one. All these es are annoying and just plain boring. Father's doesn't know how to chose." L said from the bathroom. He came out the next minute, a towel wrapped around his lower half. He walked to his large walk-in getting dressed inside.

"No kidding. I keep getting the stuck up snobby es." Kai said reading the dirty magazine. Kai closed the magazine as he heard footsteps coming closer. He looked up when a woman in chains entered the room. 

"M'Lords, your father calls for the two of you. He is waiting down in the Lobby." She said keeping her gaze glued to the floor. 

Kai held his nose at the smell she was giving off. He made a shooing motion with his hand. "Fine, leave dirty beast." He said.

She left in a rush. As she left L came out of his closest in a black suite with and a grey tie around his neck and his shirt messily out of place. He walked to a large mirror fixing his hair.

"Aww, does my brother have a thing with the werewolf slave. You were actually nice to her." He stated fixing himself to look perfect.

"Shut the up." Kai said. He walked out first heading down to the Lobby where his father waited. 

Walking down the stairs he saw his father having a conversation with a high ranking Vampire, the father of the two girls standing off to the side. Kai cursed in his head, the fact his brother and him would be going on a date with sisters. 

He kept his serious face, which made the two girls squeal with

Please log in to read the full chapter