The Three Meet

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai was woken awake by a faint noise of in the distance. He sat up, turning his head slightly to the side listening. There it was again. Kai slapped L awake.

"Wake up." Kai hissed low.

"What the . Kai." L mumbled rubbing his eyes. "I was having a good dream."

"Did you hear that."

"Ya I did. No you face. I was in a deep sleep." L said sarcastically. Sitting up looking at his brother, with an harsh expression. L rubbed his face when his body became tense. He lifted his head looking outside. 

"You just heard it right." Kai stated.

"Ya." L answered getting up heading outside with Kai behind him. They both looked around the area. 

"I don't smell anything though." Kai said. They heard the sound of light footsteps off in the distance and a faint heartbeat. They looked at each exchanging looks at each other.

They ran to the clearing. Making sure they didn't make any noise and kept their scent downwind, hoping they wouldn't be detected. They hid in the trees waiting. Then it happened. The body appeared.

L exchanged another look at Kai, pointing to himself. 'I call this one.' L mouthed. But Kai shock his head no. 

' no.' Kai mouthed back. 

The two watched as the person walked to the side of the hill sitting down with several animals around. The person was cloaked hard to see the guy. But he was short. Kai looked at L again. 

'You can have him. Ill get the next one.' Kai voiced out. Thinking the guy was going to be weak. 

L looked at the guy seeing how tiny he was. Shaking his head. 'together, Since I don't want him either.' L answered.

Kai nodded in agreement looking back at the guy. He was just standing there, looking down at the edge. He then sat down on the grass petting the animal next to him. 

*This guy is like a ing girl.* He thought. Kai looked at his brother, doing a mind link talk. L nodded and slid down from the tree, Kai doing the same. 

They lowered their bodies low to the ground, keeping it their sight on the person in front. Then he laid down, the hood falling off showing the guy's face. But instead of a guy it was a girl. L and Kai both looked at each other shocked. 

The stopped moving standing up hiding their bodies behind a tree. They watched her every move. 

Both Kai and L both felt a strange feeling, was this the girl they had the dream about. They both thought. 

Kai and L just watched her. 

She was just laying down, the sun just reaching over the mountain. Barely shinning on her. She started humming gently, causing the animals to rest beside her. She didn't do anything else but lay there. 

L wanted a better look. He wanted to see her closer. He crawled forward getting closer. Making Kai stare daggers getting annoyed. Kai didn't have a choice, he inched himself closer. 

L and Kai were only 200 feet away from the wolf girl. Extremely close. But she still didn't notice. They were beginning to think she was a human. since they still couldn't smell her. They both thought it was because of the cloak she wore, maybe she couldn't tell either since they cloak blocking out their scent. 

L moved unintentionally, stepping on a twig. L eyes widen looking at the girl. She noticed. She shot up her hood falling completely off of her face. Her hair falling down. She turned around her eyes scanning, searching. 

Kai and L hid behind the large tree. Kai sending death gl

Please log in to read the full chapter