Prisoner

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah sat in the corner of a small cramped room. Floor boards rotten and sticking out. It was a dark room with only a small window leading outside, even if she wanted to see out the window she couldn't since she is to short. But she knew they were on the ocean if it wasn't for the strong scent of ocean water that filled the room. 8 Days she had been locked up. But it seemed like one hundred days. 

Her body covered was covered in bruises and all kinds of wounds, her body coated in dry blood and several fang marks on her neck, arms even her collar bone. Leah only had a shattered torn blanked covering her body. Leah could only hear yelling and fights as several of the Vampires wanted to have their way and others had orders to keep them at bay. Leah was scared. She no longer had any strength to fight back. 

Those 8 days gave her plenty of time to wondered if the brothers were alive. She heard that its takes a lot to kill a Vampire. But seeing their heads being snapped like twigs just made everything worse for her, she prayed they were unharmed. She also thought of her family. Her mother, brothers and her new sister. Even the baby. But most of all, she thought of her father. The last thing she said to him....she just let out more tears as the words played over and over in her brain.

Leah shed even more tears thinking of everyone. When the door suddenly opened revealing Inati. He smirked, his lips. 

Leah looked away from him, drying her tears. Her anger getting the best of her when walked up beside her, kneeling down. 

Inati smirked as he grabbed ahold of her chin, making her forcefully stare at him. He looked into her eyes before scanning her body. But she had the blanked securely around her. He reached down to remove the blanked. But with the little strength she could mustered, she fought back.  Making Inati even more tempted. His excitement getting the best of him as she fought weakly.

Inati grabbed ahold of her legs turning her body to fully face him, pushing her chin back while reaching for both of her hands. Lifting her arms above her head, causing the only fabric covering her exposed body dropped, revealing everything. 

He smirked as his eyes scanned her over and over. He removed his hand from her face as he started touching her body. He started by her neck, then to her chest, pausing there a bit longer before going lower and lower. Loving every single of her reactions. 

Leah hissed as Inati's hands went lower. Making him stop to look at her again. Inati smiled evilly as he focused on her tender . His fangs popped out and he went in. Leah let out a scream at the sharp pain around her sensitive area. She felt warm blood rushing down a deep pressure on her left . Her breathing picked up with a mixture of emotions running through her. 

Inati his lips when finished. Found the trial of blood that dripped down her body to her stomach. He quickly secured her, pinning her against the ship wall before the trail of the blood off her body. His sharp tongue causing more of her skin to open up releasing more blood.  He continued, going lower and lower until, Leah broke free from his grasp. She pushed him before slapping him across the face hard. Using his delay to grab her blanked to cover her body.

Inati rubbed the area where Leah slapped him. He looked back down at her. A erted smirk over his lips as he found it a turn on to have women fight back. He leaned in to her face. 

"Ugh. I want you so bad." Inati stated making a move to get even closer, when one of his men entered the room.  "WHAT IS IT." Inati yelled irritated. 

"Sir we have unfinished business to attend to." 

Inati looked at Leah, getting up and walking out. He then never came back. 


For another two day Leah sat in her corner. Waiting for death. As she closed her eyes the door opened with two tall Vampires coming to retrieve her. 

Leah was weak from lack of food and exercise. She was dehydrated and weary, having a hard time even stand, let alone walk. Leah felt two arms wrap around her arms lifting her up off the floor. Her blanked almost falling off when she tightened it around her for securely. 

"Move." One said with venom, shoving Leah to move forward. But only causing her to meet the floor again. 

The two behind her let out annoyed, irritated groans as they walked up beside her lifting her up and helped her shoving her to walk sending threatening remarks. 

Leah tripped around seven times, making the two Vampires pissed. One Vampire had it and shoved her so hard she collided with a metal poll with a sharp object sticking out. Leah winced at the pain at her right shoulder blade, feeling the warm blood slipping out. The two Vampire grinned as they grabbed her again leading her off the boat.

Leah looked up seeing stairs on the side of a large rock. Looking even higher was the Vampire palace. Not even half way up the stairs, Leah gave up, her body was falling apart and she just couldn't walk anymore. Leah collapsed on the stairs. Making the two Vampires pissed even more. 

Leah closed her eyes. Waiting for a slap or a harsh beating. But two arms wrapped around her and carried her up the stairs. Leah didn't want to open her eyes to see who the person was carrying her. But his soft breathing and the sound of his steady heartbeat got the best o

Please log in to read the full chapter