Killing Intent

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai and L ran, not even stopping when a hoard of Vampires got in their way, standing close together, building a large wall, to prevent them from passing. Kai and L's presence alone, sent several  Vampires on their knees while others fell to the ground holding their stomachs as enormous amount of pain shot through them just by staring at Kai and L in their eyes. 

Kai and L jumped over the Vampires, killing a few with a swing of their hands. Not once did they stop, their pure anger fueling them to push themselves and kill all who gets in their way.

Kai's mind went blank, his eyes no longer filled with light only darkness as his eyes red, filled of blood lust. Seeing Leah's condition he completely lost everything that made him, him. He could no longer feel anything, his body moving completely on its own. His pure hate and anger filled to the brim and it was all targeted to his father. Kai doesn't even care what happens to him, if he would even die in attempts to kill his father, the strongest vampire. 

L was burning up, usual for Vampires since they run on cold blood. But he was, his temperature had spiked when he no longer felt Leah's emotions, when her heart suddenly gave out. His eyes red, empty bottomless pits. His once cheeky smirk gone with a black deadpan expression that now took over. He wanted to end his suffering, he wanted to end his life. L would use his new power to his advantage in killing his father. 

Both brothers were a force to be reckon with. The special forces serving the King gladly stepped back, not wanting to lose their lives after seeing several of their comrades die at the princes' hands. Kai and L just zipped through the city, following the scent of their father. 

 

Jaejoong left the werewolf girl to her fate, letting her die slowly and painfully. He took off heading to a secret alley, where a certain building had the most beautiful women waiting to do what the do best. Jaejoong was stressed and he needed a break and these women knew exactly how to please him. 

Jaejoong has never been faithful to Jihyo. In fact he hated her, since she always challenged him. He only had one girl he ever cared about but she chose another and broke his heart. He couldn't take rejection well and killed his best friend and his father, in order to start a war. He then killed her with his bare hands, with a baby in her belly. Not once has he regretted it. 

Jaejoong smirked as he walked down the alley seeing several women waiting, sitting on the balcony, standing at the sides against the wall. Their clothing just thin lace lingerie, not afraid of showing their skin. Jaejoong his lips as he was greeted by a dozen of the women. 

"M'lord. What took so long. I have been craving your touch." One woman spoke in a flirty voice. Her make up to the extreme as she slid her finger down his chest.

Jaejoong smirked widen. As one women slid down his body and came back up grabbing him a few places. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around two women each on both sides, leading them back into the building, when he felt his sons coming. And fast. 

His playful smirk turned into a smirk of amusement. Feeling the monstrous amount of energy his son's were emitting, able to feel their pure rage. Another smile formed, his son's wanted his head. With a heavy sigh, he released the women. 

"I guess this will have to wait." He said running into a huge clearing, waiting for his son's to appear.


Jaejoong leaned against the building, his arms across his chest. He smirked when Kai and L suddenly up in the air and landed not far from him. He walked away from the building, heading closer to his son's.

"Took you two long enough. Tell me, Are you here to kill me." He challenged, with a wide smile on his face.

Kai and L body's tensed and hissed at his facial expression. He was playing with them. 

"Why?" L seethed.

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders. "Because I can." He answered back. 

Kai and L both dashed forward. The three of them clashing. Jaejoong dodged all of the attacks directed at him. He found an opening and shoved L away into the building, where it instantly cracked from the force. L was then confronted by several of Jaejoong's men and he had no choice to take them on. Now it was Kai and Jaejoong. 

Kai ducked down, kicking his leg hard into Jaejoong's face where Jaejoong counter attacked by grabbing Kai's leg and twisting it until it broke. He then lift

Please log in to read the full chapter