Battle against time

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho walked all through the night making it to the Vampire Kingdom before noon. Yunho stared at the large wall surrounding the city. It was very impressive. He turned his head to the right a bit giving his son the signal to scope out a way inside the wall. Soryong nodded and went to a group of his highly train men in the arts of breaking in and sent them on way. He decided to stay with his father. 

 Once the group of men disappeared , Yunho walked forward to inspect the wall closer, when the large metal door's open wide. He instinctively stepped back.

A large amount of men stormed out, forming a large barricade, to keep Yunho and his men at bay. 

Yunho hissed not seeing any signs of Jaejoong. He looked around among the men before him until his attention was diverted upward. Where a few figures appeared at the top of the wall.

"JAEJOONG. WHERE IS LEAH, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER." Yunho roared thick and powerful, his voice sending echoes throughout the air. 

Jaejoong smirked slyly seeing the rage in the Werewolf King, finding it entertaining. He looked behind him seeing Leah and Bell being hauled by one of his men. Leah of course fighting the man off. 

Jaejoong turned back to face Yunho below him. "She is here. I surprise it took so long." Jaejoong said in a teasing manner. 

Yunho growled low sending vibrations towards Jaejoong. Giving him several mini goose bumps. 

"That tickles." Jaejoong said. He turned to see Leah still struggling in the man's grasps. He walked over grabbing her angrily by the arm and pulling her to the edge with him. "Here she is. Feisty as ever." 

Yunho, Soryong, Daeryong Daehyun and the rest of the army all stepped closer, their wolves ready to transform. Even though she was at a high distance. They were able to see her condition. 

Yunho and his son's all let lose growls seeing the bruises, her thin body and her pale complexion. But she still had a spark in her eyes. As she glared deadly at Jaejoong. Growling at him. 

"RELEASE HER NOW JAEJOONG." Yunho snapped his booming voice, making several of Jaejoong's men step back out of sudden fear. 

"I can't do that. You see I have someone else here with me." Jaejoong mentioned a wide smile on his face. 

Yunho and his son's looked confused. They could hear the rapid heartbeats of one individual beside's Leah. But they didn't think anything about it. 

Just then Jaejoong turns his head, ordering the man to bring Bell over. He did and Bell was now shown to the whole Werewolf army. 

Yunho eyes widen, his looked behind him seeing Soryong's calm exterior turn into something wild and beast like. His eyes glowed brightly, his teeth coming out, his body trembling with the sudden rage that overtook him. He was going to transform. Yunho looked at his men and son's. 

"Hold him down. NOW." Yunho ordered, looking back up at Jaejoong his own expression darker and he had a hard time controlling the beast inside of him seeing his family being threatened. 

"Awww so she is the wife of your eldest. I knew she was special." 

"WHAT DO YOU ING WANT." 

"Well, I actually don't want anything. I was just telling your daughter here that, this was just for the hell of it." Jaejoong said his long finger over her thin check. Causing her to flinch away.

 

FLASHBACK

Jaejoong walked around his desk, walking over to the window. Leah and Bell still sitting close together for comfort. 

"Why are you even doing this. What does Bell and My life have to do with your complicated life. We didn't do to you." Leah raged her fists coming shaking at the side. 

Jaejoong smirked. "Let's just say it started with you. Then I got bored with it all and decided to have fun. I haven't had fun since the war ended over a 1100 years ago." 

"How did it start with me." Leah inquired.

"You didn't die the first time." He stated. 

Leah was taken back. "What do you mean. Remember, I don't ing speak Vampire." She hissed annoyed. 

Jaejoong was getting fed up with her constant badmouthing him. He ran at her grabbing her by the neck and stared into her eyes. 

"I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR ATTITUDE." 

Leah didn't even flinch. She grew use to his appearance and the energy he released. She just wanted to piss him off even more for some reason. 

Jaejoong pushed her away from him and went back to the window. "Don't you remember, i

Please log in to read the full chapter