Having fun~

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I stirred from my sleep when I shifted closer to the person in front of me. His eyes, his lips, his nose and all that was in front of me, can make me smile with no reason. The way his hand was circling around my waist, pulling me closer to him can make me fluttered. And moreover the fact that both of us have no clothes on and just blanket covering both of us, made me blushed at the sight.

Our body touched when he groaned in his sleep, pulling me closer to him. I can’t lie if I said that I didn’t feel something wrong about this.

“Byunggie~” I tried to wake him up just to escape from his grip. He groaned, frowning as I poke his cheek. “Wake up.. We need to go for breakfast.”

“I’m still sleepy.” He said with a really weak voice.

“Then.. Let me take my bath.” I pushed his hand away from my waist and thankfully he didn’t pull me back. With that, I went to the bathroom and took my bath with the memory of last night still repeating in my mind. I can’t help but blushed when I remembered it.

“Chanhee-ah~” L.Joe called me from behind the door.

“Wae?”

 “Can we take bath together?” I got speechless at his request. Bath together? How can he asked that?

“NO!!!” I freaked out at the thought of taking bath together. With the memory of last night still lingering in my mind, so how can I bare taking bath with him?

“Wae~?” he whined and I can imagined that he’s pouting right now.

“I don’t want! You can wait after I finish.”

“But it’ll be faster if we take bath together.”

“YA!! If I say no, then NO!!” I insisted.

“Please~~” he whined once again.

“I know that’s not the real reason you want to bath together, right?” I asked him as I didn’t believe he just want to make it faster.

I can hear he sighed on the other side. “Alright then.. I’ll wait later.” he finally gave up and moved from the door. I continued to take my bath, without any disturbance from L.Joe anymore even though I felt a bit guilty to him.

--

 “Byunggie~~” I cooed at L.Joe while he’s driving. He rent a car for today and now we’re on our way having fun in Guam. But.. he neglected me since at our hotel just now. “Byunggie~~” I tried once again but he kept his poker face. “Are you mad because of this morning?” again no answered from him. “Mianhae.. I just.. shy.. I don’t want anything happened if we take bath together.”

“You don’t like it?..... What happened last night?”

I blushed when he mentioned about last night. “I-i.. li-like it..”

“You do? Want to do it again?” he said softly which eventually made me blushed.

“No!” I denied. “You’re not mad at me again, right?” I asked as he chuckled at me and not anymore keeping his poker face.

“With a condition.”

“What condition?”

“You’ll do one thing for me later.”

“What should I do?”

“You’ll know later.” the way his lips turn into a smirk made me felt a little uncomfortable. What did he want me to do now?

“I’ll think of that as your wish then.”

“Alright.” he just simply said while his lips still curved into smirk. It left me restless as he seemed planning something ridiculous. I hope I’m wrong.

--

“I don’t believe that I done that skydiving.” I said unbelief at what I did just now. L.Joe planned skydiving for us and at first I was really opposed to that because the picture of me falling down from the sky scared me.

“It’s interesting, right?” he asked me as he drove to another place he planned.

“Ne~”

“I told you. You won’t regret it.” he tried to put me in relax when we’re in the plane. But the feared still there before I done it and after I’d done, I acknowledged that it was really interesting.

“Thank you for planning it. If you don’t, I thought that I would never experience this.”

“Then you will experience even more after this. I planned something better.”

“Really? I can’t wait.”

“Before that, let’s have our lunch first.” I nodded, agreed for having lunch because I’m too hungry right now. “Did you saw the video taken when you’re skydiving just now?” L.Joe asked while giggling about it. “You look totally funny.”

“YA!! Did you saw yours too? You look funnier than me!” I bickered back at him.

“But you’re uglier than me..”

“What?! I’m ugly?!” I hit his arm but he just laughed at me. “I’m more handsome than you. You’re uglier than me!”

“You’re wrong..”

“What?!” I looked at him in disbelief. Not that I didn’t believe that he’s more handsome than me but he sounded confident.

“You’re prettier than me.”

“I know.” a smile slightly appeared but I looked away, trying to sound a bit arrogant. He chuckled while I was looking outside the window, hiding my smile from him.

“We’re arrived.” He said as he parked the car near a restaurant. I unbuckled my seatbelt and followed him inside the restaurant. We ordered our food but mostly he ordered for me because I don’t know what to eat there.

--

“Where’s this place?” I said as I got off from the car, following L.Joe. We just finished our lunch an hour ago and now we’re at a place that looks like a park to me.

“It’s Two Lovers Point. This place is where there are mostly couples who come here.” he approached me and intertwined our finger, making our way to the place.

“What’s that bell for?” I pointed at the bell hanging near the entrance.

“A couple will ring that bell and they will always been together. Also make your wish there. We’ll ring it later.” he explained while taking me to a place where there’re many lock pad there filling the fence. “Let’s do ours.” I nodded and he brought me to the place where we should be the lock pad.

“Write your wish here or anything you want to write.” He shoved the love lock pad and marker to me while he wrote on his. What should I write? I moved a bit far from L.Joe, so that he won’t take a peak on what I wrote.

‘My best friend and also my boyfriend, Lee Byunghun, the person I love and also the person that always there beside me. Thank you for appearing in my life and making me happier than ever when I met you. I love you, Lee Byunghun.. My one and only, Byunggie~.. –Chanhee-‘

That’s what I wrote on mine. “Are you finished?” I got startled when L.Joe asked me. I quickly hid mine, felt shy at what I wrote. “I’ll see it later. Don’t have to hide it.”

“So, just see it later…. Let’s put it there.” I walked back to the place as fast as I can.

“Ya~ Wait for me.” L.Joe yelled while he’s running as I heard his fast footstep chasing me. I search for available space on the fence to put my lock pad. “Let me read yours first.” L.Joe stopped me as I was about to put the lock pad on the fence.

“Then… Put it on the fence together and then we read what each other wrote at the same time.” I suggested and he agreed to it. We locked our lock pad together on the fence and immediately we read what each other of us wrote.

‘I’m happy you’re with me and thank you for being my best friend when we’re first meeting. And thank you for accepting me as your boyfriend even though I’m not that good. I’ll always make you happy and we’ll be together forever. I love you, sweetie~ Lee Chanhee.. –Byunghun-‘

“Byung..hun..” I was touched by what he wrote as I immediately turned to him. “Thank you.” I hugged him tightly and he patted my back, comforting me.

“Me too, Chanhee.. Thank you…. Now..” he pulled me away and took out his phone. “let’s take pictures.” We took a few pictures here and there where the views are really beautiful. There’re also a lot of couples there. And not to forget before we went back, we went to the place where the bell was at. We rang it together and I made my wish, wishing that L.Joe and I will be together forever. He also makes his but I don’t know what he wished for.

“Let’s go back.” I asked him and now we’re heading back to our hotel after tired having fun today.