Punishment

Sorry.. I Love You too..

3rd update.. 2 more soon... (27/05/14, 3:21p.m)


(ChunJi pov)

That nightmare kept repeating these few days but lately, I rarely dream of it. And mostly when L.Joe is beside me, I won’t have that nightmare. I haven’t tell him about that yet because I can’t keep him here, sleeping with me. He has his own house.

Omma knew that I’ve that nightmare because I would wake up suddenly while screaming. That’s how omma knew as she immediately rushed to my room. Omma also knew that I won’t have that nightmare when I’m with L.Joe but I insisted her not to tell L.Joe about that. I don’t want to burden him. And there’s one thing that made me felt a little bit mad or maybe disappointed in him. He didn’t realise that I knew about that all along. Maybe I need to punish him.

“Don’t you want to stay at home this week? Appa can settle with you school.” Omma asked me while we’re having our breakfast.

“I’ll go to school. I’d been absent last week. There’re many things I missed.”

“Really? But if you want to go back at home, call appa.. I’ll tell the principal.” Appa said.

“I’m really fine.. Don’t worry about me.” I assured them. Even if they think I need to have more rest, I insisted to go to school. I missed many things last week.

“Make sure to be with Byunghun all the time.” omma warned me. I nodded and felt relief at the same time that omma’s anger toward L.Joe had gone.

“I’ll go now, omma, appa.” I stood up and grabbed my bag after I finished my food. As usual, L.Joe waited for me in his car but I guess I wanted to punish him for today. I went to my car instead of his, driving away and leave him. That’s your punishment, L.Joe. I noticed him, already behind my car.

--

“CHANHEE!!” I heard him shouting my name as I just got out of my car. I walked coolly, ignoring him as I smirked at my first plan. I walked faster, approaching the others who’re already at the table. L.Joe arrived later, panting hard from the running but he failed to catch up on me.

“Hi guys.” I greeted the others happily as usual.

“YA!! You ignored me!” L.Joe bursted out his annoyance. I ignored him as if he’s not even there even though he’s sitting beside me.

“What you guys talked about?” I conversed with the others, ignoring L.Joe who’s beside me.

“Y-ya! Did you two fight?” Niel asked as his eyes wandered between me and L.Joe. The others also looked at us confusedly.

“Fight? Who?” I purposely asked them even though I know who they mentioned.

“You and… Byunghun hyung?” ChangJo said unconfidently.

“Byunghun? Who’s that?”

“YA! What do you mean who’s that?” L.Joe got mad right now and that’s what I wanted.

“H-hyung.. Are you alright?” Ricky looked like he’s worried about me.

“I’m fine.. Is there something wrong with me today?” I asked them as if I didn’t do anything wrong even though I’m doing it now. I know there’s a sulky person next to me right now. Or maybe mad?

“Chanhee.. You’re really fine?” CAP hyung who’s next to me also looked worried.

“I’m really fine.” The worriedness still showing on their face. I need to get out of this before they ask more. “I need to go to toilet. Excuse me.” I stood up but L.Joe is blocking my way as he sat beside me. I stood there, waiting for him to give me a way to go out but he didn’t even budge. At last, I cross over the bench and headed toward the toilet.

‘It’s good, Chanhee.. Just for today.. Or maybe also tomorrow.. I need to punish Byunghun.. I’m too nice to him before.’

I sat on the sink counter while waiting for the class to start in 5 more minutes. Maybe it’s weird for these sudden changes of me but it was because of what L.Joe had done. I’m mad and also disappointed but at the same time I know he done it for me. Just not that strong punishment but indeed annoying him.

“Chanhee..” as I expected. He would come here for me. I ignored him as I just gazing other way. “Did I do something bad to you?” he stood in front of me. I don’t want to look at him because I know I’d be softening when I saw his eyes. “Chanhee…” I ignored him again. “Sweetie~” why must he used that name? I was about to look at him but I managed to hold back. “Fine.. I’ll go..”

That word.. ‘Fine.. I’ll go..’.. he said it before.. When he’s about to leave when I was just joking that I’d dump him. He turned around leave me while I looked his back, getting out from the toilet. He’ll go? I’m not that serious about this. He won’t leave me right? I’d the desire to run after him but just please.. Just for today.. I need to punish him. Just today..

--

Even though we’re sitting next to each other, I didn’t talk to him even if I know that he’s staring at me. It’s like he’s waiting for me to talk something to him. I’ve something to tell him but not now. Wait for the end of the day.

The break time finally come and I headed outside quickly before L.Joe. When I was on my way to the canteen, someone turned me around.

“Jonghyun! You scaring me.” I clutched on my chest, showing how surprised I got from his sudden action.

“Can we have a talk?” without I can reply, he pulled me along with him to the stair, going upward and I guess we’re heading to the rooftop. There’s no one there except for both of us. We took our seat on the bench.

“What do you want to talk about?” I start the conversation with me asking him first.

“Something happened, right? You won’t be acting like that to Byunghun hyung if there’s nothing wrong.” He knows me. He knows me well. I can’t hide from him.

“I’m mad.. Disappointed..”

“Wae? Did he befriend with another girl again?”

“No..”

“Then?”

“Actually…” I heaved a deep sigh before continuing to tell him. “I knew that he done something with that girl.”

“That girl? Hyuna?” I nodded my head. “What did he do?”

“You know… That thing…”

“That?! On the bed?!” his eyes widen as he’s taken aback at what I told. Even when I knew it, I was also unbelieves at what I heard.

“Ne..”

“But.. Are you sure about that? Who said that?”

“Hyuna.”

“That girl? And you believe her?” its right that I knew it from that girl. I shouldn’t believe her but what I should do if there’s proved.

“I saw.. Their pictures. That girl showed me.”

“Pictures? That girl is so shameless.” He cursed on her. Really brave maknae. “And Byunghun hyung also.. I thought he’s kind.”

“YA!!” I smack the back of his head, punishment for dissing L.Joe. “He’s not the one that wanted to do that.”

“But he did it.”

“He did it for me. To save me.”

“Save you?”

“That girl told me when she said that she’s willingly to give me food and make me still alive because of Byunghun. I knew he’s sacrificing himself for me.”

“If you know that, then why are you avoiding him today? You should be thankful then. Why the sudden change?”

“I just thought to just punish him for today.”

“Just today? Is it enough?”

“I don’t know. Depends.” I just shrugged my shoulder. I don’t know yet whether I’ll just do it for today or continue for a few days or not.

“Oh! Niel hyung text me. They’re asking for us. Let’s go.” ChangJo pulled me up with him and heading back down stair, making our way to the canteen. L.Joe is there, sipping on his drink and took a glance at me sometimes as I sat beside him as usual.