School fest

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

This week will be very busy as our school holding school fest where each of the class will open a booth, selling goods or hold any little games. And there’ll be various competitions will be held such as talent competition, creative design of the booth, booth that’ll gain the most attention and many more. Oh! And there’s also cross-dressing competition where guy will dressed up as a girl. I really want ChunJi to enter this competition but he protested me.

“Chanhee-ah.. Can’t you enter that competition?” I looked at him with pleading eyes.

“NO!!” he turned away as he crossed his arm on his chest. I back-hugged him, tilting my head a bit to look at him. Thankfully, there’re still no other students in the class yet. So it’s just the two of us in here.

“Please~” I beg him again and again.

“I don’t want. It’s embarrassing.” He looked at me, totally denying it.

“You’re pretty and it’ll really suit you well.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” he looked down on his table and his voice sound sad.

“I just want to see how pretty you will be.” I said as I lowered down my head, to look at his face. He still pouting and even looked away from me.

“I don’t want the others to make fun of me after that.”

“Alright.. alright.. I’m sorry.. If you don’t want then it’s fine.” He didn’t look at me and just kept his head hang down. “Chanhee-ah..” I pulled his chin up to look at me which I found that he’s sad by looking at his eyes. “I’m sorry.” he didn’t answer me and about to turn his head from looking at me but I quickly cupped his face. I gave him a pecked on his lips which then I stared at him. “Won’t you forgive me?” his eyes looked away which then I pecked him on the lips again. “Still won’t forgive me?” he smiled but he shook his head as saying that he yet to forgive me. “You want me to do it again?” he shyly nodded which made me smirk at his naïve side. “How many you want me to do?” he shrugged his shoulder and let out a little chuckled. I leaned forward and pecked his lips a few times which he giggled in the middle of it.

“I forgive you.” he said as he held both my hand that was cupping his face. And now he’s the one that pecked me on the lips just one time.

“But.. I want to see you with dress.” I mumbled to myself but he can hear it really well.

“I’ll not!! Why don’t you’ll be the one that enter that competition then?”

“I’m not pretty as you.” I gave him a sly smile, lifting my eyebrows a few times.

“I know I’m pretty.” I chuckled at his statement which at that time he felt embarrassed immediately, self-praising himself.

“Ne.. You’re prettier than any other girls. That’s why I like you.”

“But…” he leaned his elbow on the table and rests his head on his hand, looking at me. “You’re not handsome nor pretty.. Why did I like you?” I was taken aback which made him laugh at my expression.

“Dare to say that again?” I warned him as I tickled him on his waist, making him immediately defeated.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” he said as I stopped tickling him while he wipe the tears he got from laughing too hard just now. As we’re getting into our talks and jokes, the students start to filling the class but we still talking non-stop until the teacher enter our class.

“Guys.. The school fest will start tomorrow and will last until this Wednesday. So.. Today, there’s no class today but you all need to discuss and prepared your booth today. You can’t go back until all already prepared. The competitions will be held in the evening and Thursday will be the closed event.” Mr. Kim told us which we all just agreed at him. “That’s all. You can discuss now.” with that, he left the class and the other classmates start to gather around the class president. Both me and ChunJi have no choice but to join also.

--

“So… What will your class do for this fest?” Niel asked all of us as we gathered on the recess time. “Our class will sell handmade keychain and maybe some games also.”

“Us.. What did they say, Jonghyun-ah? I didn’t understand at all.” Ricky let ChangJo to tell as he didn’t even don’t know about their own class activities.

“I don’t remember. There’re a lot of things they said. I just nodded at what they said.” ChangJo let out an awkward laugh, rubbing the back of his neck as he didn’t know also.

“Then how about you, Minsoo hyung?” Niel asked him who’s looked tired now.

“I don’t know. I slept in the class just now.” he simply answered as he rested his head on the table.

“You’re always like that.” We sighed as we stared at CAP hyung who’s now already in his dream land. “Then.. You guys? What will your class do?” Niel asked both of us.

“Some foods maybe. Or maybe other things. We aren’t sure yet. Still in discussion.” I stated.

“Hyung.. What happened with the cross-dressing? Are you joining it?” ChangJo asked ChunJi while chuckled at his own question.

“YA!! Of course NOT!!” he said madly as he glare straight at ChangJo.

“Aww~~ I really hope that you’re joining it.” Ricky pouted as he looked at ChunJi. I chuckled at ChunJi’s expression who’s now annoyed by the two of them.

“Ne.. I also want to see it, hyung~.. You’ll be the winner.” ChangJo stated, making ChunJi get mad.

“I don’t want! I don’t want! I don’t want!” he closed his ear as he don’t want to hear it anymore while shook his head in denial. “Byunghun-ah.. I don’t want.” He turned to look at me with expression telling that he really doesn’t want it.

“Ne ne.. You won’t do it.” I caressed his cheek which made him smile at me.

“YA! Byunghun hyung.. You’re the one that wanted him to enter the competition but now…. What happened?” Niel looked at me confusedly.

“Even if I wanted too, Chanhee don’t like it so… I can’t force him.” I looked at ChunJi who’s felt happy at what I said.

“Whatever you two..” Niel looked unsatisfied but even I felt the same, I can’t force ChunJi.

“L.Joe, ChunJi.” Both of us looked at the source of the voice that called us. “Get in the class now. All of us need to discuss more and prepared for tomorrow.” It’s our class president. We nodded and stood up from our seat.

“We’re going first.” I said to the others as we followed the class president from behind toward our classroom.