I Love You Jerk!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

When I tried to open my eyes, I felt dizzy and my head hurt. I winced when I felt the dizziness as I tried to open my eyes. There’s a guy sat beside me, holding tight my hand. I blinked a few times just to get a clear view of the person.

“J-Jonghyun?” he looked up at me with his worried shown on his face.

“Niel hyung.” He went closer to me, moving a few strands of my hair that is covering my eyes. I looked around and realised that I was in the school’s clinic, lying on the bed. “Hyung~ You make me worry about you. You look really weak.”

“Mianhae.” I sat up on the bed with ChangJo’s help. “But who win just now? Our team?”

“It’s not time to ask that question. Is that important?” maybe I was dumbed to ask that but I don’t want him to worry about me. “Why don’t you eat, hyung? The nurse told me that you become like this because you didn’t eat well. You lose weight and look skinnier than before.”

“I just don’t have much appetite.”

“But you have to look for yourself. You make me really worried.”

“No need to worry about me anymore. I can take care of myself.”

“How can you take care of yourself when you already have become like this?” his voice become higher which mean he’s really mad right now. “I don’t want  you to get sick.” I kept my head lower, as I know I was at fault in this situation. I can’t fight him back. “What happened?” he urged me to answer him. I lay back on the bed and covered myself with the blanket, holding on it tightly so that ChangJo won’t be able to lift it. “Hyung.. Won’t you tell me?” he tried to pull but I held it back until finally he gave up and sat back on the chair. “Byunghun hyung did something to you isn’t it? That’s why you become like this?” he simply make random conclusion. It’s not even L.Joe hyung fault. “I’ll go meet him.” I can hear he stood up from his seat. Why can’t he know the real reason I become like this? It’s because of him not L.Joe hyung. I already fed up. I sat up on the bed, stopping ChangJo who was just about to open the door.

“IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU!! IT’S NOT BYUNGHUN HYUNG FAULT!!  IT’S YOU!! I BECOME LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!! JERK!”  I blurted out and made him frozen on his spot. Fortunately there are only both of us in the room. “You make me like this. You jerk! Such a player!” I few drop of tears fall down on the blanket as I had my head down. I heard his footstep coming back toward me. I felt his thumb wiped my tears away which make me looked up at him.

“Why are you crying? I’m not worth for you to cry like that.” He sat on the bed, caressing my cheek.

“I love you. I love you jerk!”

“You call me jerk for 3 times already.” He chuckled before he pulls me into a hug, with his chin landing on my head and my head on his shoulder. “I love you too hyung.” I smiled in his embrace, hugging him back.

But then I realised something which make me pulled away from the hug. “You don’t love me! You’re with Chanhee hyung. Are you a player?”

“Actually… We’re not in that kind of relationship. Just a pretend.”

“Pretend? Wae?” now I get confused at what he mean by but part of me felt satisfied and happy knowing that they’re not a real couple.

“I actually wanted to help Chanhee hyung. I can tell you until that. If you want to know more, you need to ask Chanhee hyung by yourself. I can’t tell about him without his permission.”

“So.. You’re not with a relationship with Chanhee hyung?” I asked him to make sure.

“Ne~ I only love you.” I chuckled at his sudden word but blushed at the same time. “But.. You and Byunghun hyung?” he haven’t know yet and also the others.

“We broke up.”

“What?! For real?” I nodded my head. “Since when?”

“A week ago.”

“But you two look fine and look like nothing happened.”

“There’s no reason to avoid each other. We become closer as a best friend.” He nodded, agreed at what I said. “But.. Why won’t you tell the others about the truth between you and Chanhee hyung?”

“There’s a reason.”

“Can’t you tell the others? Can’t you take my request?”

“I don’t know. I’ll go and talk with Chanhee hyung. You’ll wait for me right?” I nodded half-hearted.

“But.. are we.. a couple?” I shyly asked him, playing with my finger while gazing on my lap. But then he cupped my face and crashed our lips together. I was surprised at first but then I replied back, wrapping my arm around his neck while his hand moving from my face toward my waist, wrapping his arm around it. I totally enjoyed it and if only we can stay like that for a long time. I pulled away, gasping for air while he lean his forehead with mine which I can feel his breath closely.

“We’re a couple now. I love you hyung.” He said before pulling me into a hug once again.

“I love you too.” I wrapped my arm around his neck, enjoying the moment for a while. I pulled away from him after realising something. “Don’t you need to enter the class?”

“I want to be with you.”

“YA! Just go now. We can meet anytime.” he pouted when I pushed him away from the bed. “We’ll meet again.”

“Alright. Make sure to get enough rest hyung.” I nodded my head. He placed a peck on my forehead before heading out of the room. I lay down on my bed, smiling like a fool when I remind back the moment just now.


It's my 2nd update for today.. Goodnight.. :)