Kidnapped?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

I prayed every single times, hoping that ChunJi will show up. But as time passed, there’re no signs of him. Just to find ChunJi, I didn’t even want to sleep and just continue searching for him. When omma called me, I just realise that I’d been searching for him almost 10 hours. Now I headed back to the hotel to meet my parent and also ChunJi’s parent. When I arrived, I immediately when up to my room level because omma said that they waited for me in front of my room. They really waited for me in front of my room. I immediately opened the room, letting them going inside first before closing the door.

“E-eomonim… M-mianhae..” I stuttered as I apologised to ChunJi’s mother. “I-it’s my fault.”

“WHY?! Why did you let him be alone?” ChunJi’s mother yelled at me as her eyes brimmed in tears.

“M-mi-mianhae.”

“Bring back Chanhee!!! I want my son!!” she yelled while hitting me with her handbag as hard as she can. I accept her hit because I deserved it. ChunJi lost because of me. “C-chanhee.. Bring back my son.” She falls on the floor, crying her heart out. I can’t even comfort her as even I can’t comfort myself.

“We’ll search for him.. Don’t worry.” ChunJi’s father trying to calm down her. Omma stood beside me, soothing me that it’s not my fault.

“Let’s go now. Search for Chanhee.” Appa said. ChunJi’s parent stood up and we headed outside, ride in the car I rent, searching for ChunJi.

“Where did you two going yesterday?” abeonim asked me.

“Shopping mall.”

“Let’s go there first.” He decided and I agreed, making my way to the mall. When we arrived, we parted away with ChunJi’s parent together, my parents and me by myself, searching for ChunJi. I’m not sure that he’s still here as I already searched for him yesterday but there’s still a bit possibility that he’s still here. I went through each level and even each toilet but he’s nowhere to be seen.

“Byunghun.” Omma approached me as we encountered in front of the shoe store.

“I think he’s not in here anymore. I already searched for him yesterday but he’s not here.” I told omma and appa.

“But.. he won’t wandered at another place if not here.” appa said. It’s true but I can’t find him here. I know he would not go to somewhere else alone and moreover he’s in foreign country.

“Let’s find him at another place. I’ll call Chanhee’s parent.” omma said as she took out her phone, calling ChunJi’s mother.

--

It’s already night and still no hint of where ChunJi right now. We’ve decided to go back to the hotel, taking a rest because ChunJi’s mother needs a rest right now. She looked weak since she’s been crying thinking about ChunJi.

“We booked another room so you two can rest here.” appa said to ChunJi’s parent. We left the room and went to another room that’s just across the other. There is one single bed while another is the same as at my room just now. I lay down on my single bed, totally felt tired after unable to sleep yesterday and continuously searching for ChunJi.

“Where could Chanhee be? Did he have friend here?” omma said while she took a seat on her bed, looking at me.

“He doesn’t have any friend here.”

“You don’t have any enemies, right?” appa asked me as he took a seat beside omma, looking at me also.

“No.” they just shrugged it off and lay down on their bed. Just when I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang. It’s that girl again. What did she want this time? I half-heartedly answered it.

“Wae?”

“I want to meet you.”

“I told you I’m busy. Stop calling me.”

“Oppa~ Please~”

“I said no! Good night.”

“WAIT!!” she shouted as I was about to end it but I almost end it if only I didn’t hear what she said. “if you don’t want to meet me, I’ll make sure you won’t meet ChunJi.” I sat up immediately at the mentioned of ChunJi’s name.

“W-what do you mean?”

“Just meet me.”

“What do you mean by ChunJi? What are you trying to say?”

“I know you’re searching for him. Just meet me so that he’ll be safe.”

“Chanhee is with you?”

“Meet me tomorrow at ‘J’ hotel at 10 a.m..”

“Hyuna! Hyuna!” I shouted her name as she hung up the call before I get to ask about ChunJi. So, she kidnapped ChunJi? That’s mean she’s here in Guam?

“Byunghun-ah.. What happened? Why with Chanhee?” omma asked me in worried.

“Omma.. I’ll search for Chanhee tomorrow.. By myself so please don’t tell his parent.”

“We can search for him together.” Appa said.

“No.. I’ll search for him.. I’ll deal with it. If there’s anything wrong, I’ll call you.” I said which they just agreed.

But.. What’s Hyuna motive to do this? She kidnapped ChunJi? Is it true? Or she just deceiving me just to meet her? But.. If it’s true, I must meet her so that ChunJi will not be in danger. I’ll go meet her tomorrow and make sure ChunJi is safe.