Where are you?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

Today we’ll be going back to Seoul after the з days and 2 nights in Guam. It’s exciting and seriously it was fun even more with ChunJi beside me. I woke up when he snuggled closer to me with our body touch each other underneath the blanket. Well, we did it again last night. Don’t blame me because he’s so tempting last night that I can’t resist myself. I his hair, going down and caressed his cheek and staring at his lips. There’s no way I can just stare at it as I attracted me to lean forward until our lips touched. His eyes wide opened but he didn’t push me away and instead reply back. I was ready to move on top but he pushed me away.

“Wae?”

“YA!! We’re not going to do it again!” he sat up and warned me. “It’s still hurt.”

“Ne..” I gave up, didn’t want to force him.

“And, by the way, I’m still mad at you.. So.. Don’t talk to me.” he looked mad but to me it’s like he pouted and it’s totally looked cute.

“Is it because yesterday?” he ignored me and just looked away. “It’s my wish.”

“But there’s other things you can wish for..” he answered back. I remembered back what happened yesterday, that made him mad at me.

(Flashback)

“Where are you going?” ChunJi asked me as I dropped him off at the hotel. I wanted to go somewhere else just for a while.

“Somewhere. Just wait for me. I’ll be back soon.” I drove off, headed to shopping mall. I looked around, searching for a dress store. I found one after wandering around in the shopping mall. There’re lots of beautiful dresses so I picked out a purple colour. After that I bought a long straight hair wig. After done with the half an hour shopping, I went back to the hotel, bringing along the things I bought.

“YA!! What make you so long?” ChunJi approached me, pouted at the same time.

“Wae? I’m just going for half an hour.”

“I’m afraid staying alone.”

“Mianhae.. But now I’m here so, don’t worry.” I made my way to the couch and he followed me, sitting beside me.

“What’s that? You bought something?”

“Ne.. It’s for you.” I said as I shoved the bag to him. He looked happy but I smirked just at the thought.

“What’s this? Dress? And wig?” he half-yelled at me and disappointed shown on his face.

“My wish.. You said you would grant my wish so that I’ll forgive you. That’s my wish. I want you to wear it now.”

“Why must this? You know I don’t like this.”

“Please~ Just this once.. I really wanted to see you cross-dressing. You’d be really pretty.” I begged him to accept my wish. He looked back and forth between me and the dress. I know he hesitated but I really wanted to see him wear it. “Only me that can see you wear it now. Please~” I convinced him once again.

“Alright. Wait here.” he stood up and went to the room along with the dress and wig. I smiled in victory when he accepts my request. I want to see how pretty he would be in the dress. I played with my phone while waiting for him to get done and it was about 15 minutes for him to finish. “Byunghun.” I looked up from my phone toward ChunJi who’s already standing in front of me. I felt like my jaw dropped when I saw how pretty he was standing in front of me and he totally look like a girl.

I stood up and circling around him, then finally stood in front of me. “Chanhee-ah.. You’re really pretty..” I held both his hand, looking straight at his eyes. He blushed which made him look prettier and cuter.

“C-can I change back my cloth now?”

“No.. Just stay like this for tonight.”

“But.. It’s uncomfortable.” He pouted, tried to beg me.

“Let’s take picture together.”

“What?! No!” he refused but I neglected his protest. I pulled him to sit on the couch beside me while I angled my phone above to take picture together. “Byunghun.” He tried to move away but I pulled him closer by his waist.

“Just take pictures.. Please~” I begged him and he calmed down. With that, I took a few pictures of us together and also pictures of him alone.

“Now.. Let me change.” he made his way to the room, leaving me alone staring at the pictures we took just now. I followed him to the room a few minutes later and found him taking off the dress. I sneaked behind him, wrapping my hand around his waist. “YA!! Let me change my cloth.”

“I’ll take it off for you.” I whispered seductively beside his ear.

“Ya~~ I-i.. ca-can do it alone.”

“Let me..” I said while turning him around to face me. I captured his lips as I started to take off his dress.

(End of flashback)

--

“Where are we going now?” he asked as we’re in our car, spending another day before we went back this evening.

“Let’s go shopping. We haven’t bought anything yesterday.”

“Really? Ne.. Let’s go..” he said in joy and excited at the thought of shopping. I drove away from the hotel, heading to the shopping mall.

“You aren’t mad anymore?”

“Mad-“ he stopped and suddenly changes his tone. “Ne.. I should mad at you right now. I almost forget about it.”

I giggled at his reaction which I found really adorable. “You should forget it. We need to have fun today.”

“Depends on how you act today.”

“How should I act today?”

“Of course, be nice to me.”

“Ne~~” I obeyed his word so that he’ll forgive me.

--

“Let’s buy this for omma and appa.” He showed me a couple watch and suggested to buy it for his parent.

“It looked nice.”

“I’ll buy this for them.” he told the worker that he’s buying the watch and paid for it. While he bought the watch, I was thinking what I should buy for my parent. Maybe I should buy a handbag for omma and a new shoe for appa. “Let’s go.” ChunJi done with the cashier and now grabbing me out from the store.

“I want to buy handbag for omma.” I said to ChunJi as we walked along each store.

“There.” he pointed at the store where it sell handbag. We made our way inside the store but I don’t know which one suited omma the best.

“What should I choose? It’s all looked nice.”

“How about this? Eomonim like red colour, right?” ChunJi said as he held a red handbag, showing it to me.

“Then, I’ll buy this.” After looking carefully at the handbag, I decided to just buy it as I can’t choose another one. I made the payment at the counter and after we’re done, we made our way to the shoes store to buy a shoe for appa. It’s easier to buy shoe for appa as I know his style, shoe’s size and what colour he like. After done shopping for our parents, now it’s our time to shop for ours.

“Byunghun-ah.. Can I go to that store?” ChunJi pointed at the clothes store while I was searching through another clothes store.

“Let’s go.”

“No no.. I can go alone.. It’s not that far. Just buy what you want first.” He said but somehow I don’t want to let him be alone. “It’s not that far. I just want to shop for my clothes.”

“Alright.. Make it faster.. Or if I done with mine, I’ll search for you there.”

“Ne~” he made his way toward the store that he mentioned just now, leaving me at the store. I watched his figure went inside the store just to make sure he’ll be alright. With that, I continued shopping what I wanted just now.

It took me about 20 minutes just to choose a few clothes and done with the payment. I immediately went to search for ChunJi at the store that he went just now. I searched around the store but I can’t find him. It’s take quite long time to search for him in this quite huge store. But it took about half an hour I searched for him and I started to get panic. I’m sure he went inside this store a while ago. Did he go to another store? But we’re just away about 20 minutes ago and he surely would still be here. I took out my phone and dialled his number but he didn’t answer me which made me more worried.

“Did you see this guy?” I went to the counter and show ChunJi’s picture on my phone to the worker.

“I saw he enter here a while ago and maybe he’s around here.” he said but I already looked around and he’s not in here.

“I already looked around a few times but he’s not here. Don’t you see he’s going out from here?” I tried to ask him again but he shook his head at my question. I wandered around the mall, searching for ChunJi. I started to get restless thinking about ChunJi.

‘Chanhee-ah.. Where are you? Please show up now..’ I prayed to myself, hoping that ChunJi would show up right now. I rushed toward the parking load, heading to my car in case ChunJi was waiting for me there. Again a sparked of nervousness filled over me as there’s no figure of him there. I put all the things we bought in the car and took my seat on the driver seat, thinking where ChunJi possible whereabouts.

‘Chanhee-ah.. Please don’t make me worry like this.. I’m sorry for leaving you.’ I said to myself as I can’t stop the tears falling down my cheek.